23 - Empty To Full

GUYS! HOW ARE YOU? I'M KIND THIS TIME TO GIVE A CONTINUATION TO THE STORY AS I DIDN'T EXPECT TO CONTINUE THE STORY IN THE SAME BOOK. THEN AGAIN, I THOUGHT THAT MAYBE I'LL WRITE ATLEAST 33 PARTS IN THIS BOOK. OKAY, TBH, BETWEEN 29 TO 33 PARTS.

ALSO, I'LL TAKE A MOMENT, BEFORE GETTING STARTED TO ALSO THANK NikkiFish5, mafiaXmiraculous, isuzukiira AND Micaela618233 FOR RECENTLY VOTING ON ALMOST ALL OF MY PARTS. TRUST ME, IT MEANS A LOT AND I ENCOURAGE OTHERS TOO TO NOT REMAIN A SILENT READER AND SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION. THAT WAY, I CAN ALSO TAG Y'ALL AND LET YOU KNOW THAT I CARE, CAUSE I REALLY DO. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH ESPCIALLY TO YOU GUYS AND ALSO TO OTHERS WHO KEEP ON READING MY STORIES. THANKS A LOT! NOW ENJOY!

Kagami's POV

I blinked my eyes open and found myself in a tangle of sheets next to Adrien. A devious smile played on my lips as a daring idea flooded my mind. I wanted to captivate him, to make him see me as an irresistible temptation. Determined to seize his attention, I decided to slip into something seductive, something that would leave him breathless.

Careful not to wake him, I slipped out of bed and sifted through my suitcase, hunting for the most alluring nightwear I had packed. Finally, I found the perfect ensemble, a set that would showcase my allure and ignite a fire within Adrien.

As I adorned myself in the revealing garments, a surge of confidence coursed through my veins. The fabric molded to my figure, accentuating my curves and leaving little to the imagination. I stood before the mirror, admiring the reflection that stared back at me. Yes, I thought, this will surely make him forget about Marinette.

With each step I took toward the bed, my anticipation grew. I reached out, brushing my fingers gently through Adrien's tousled hair, hoping to rouse him with a touch that would awaken a desire he had never experienced before. But as my fingers grazed his cheek, he stirred, murmuring Marinette's name in his sleep.

A wave of frustration surged through me, threatening to dampen my confidence. How could he still be dreaming of Marinette? Why couldn't he see the lengths I was willing to go to be with him? But I refused to let it deter me. I was determined to prove that I could be everything he desired and more, even if it meant pushing Marinette out of his heart.

Leaning closer, I pressed my lips against his, pouring all of my passion and longing into the kiss. I hoped it would shatter any lingering thoughts of Marinette and make him realize the intensity of my feelings. But as I pulled away, expecting to see desire and adoration in his eyes, I was met with confusion and a flicker of guilt.

"What's happening, Kagami?" His voice quivered with unease.

I struggled to hide my disappointment, my heart pounding in my chest. "I thought... I thought this would make you see me differently. That you would forget about Marinette."

Adrien sat up, his expression clouded with a mix of concern and remorse. "Kagami, I appreciate your efforts, but you need to understand. Marinette is my girlfriend. We're together, and I can't ignore that."

His words pierced through me like a thousand needles, the reality of the situation crashing down upon me with brutal force. I had hoped that my audacious actions would sway his heart, but instead, they only reinforced the connection he still shared with Marinette. It felt as though the ground beneath me had crumbled, leaving me in a pit of jealousy and despair.

A bitter taste filled my mouth as I forced a tight smile. "I see," I replied, my voice laced with a mix of resignation and hurt. "You made your choice. I hope you find happiness with her."

Marinette's POV