7 - A New Environment

THIS PART IS GONNA BE EXCITING! I CAN TELL....HAHA! ANYWAYS, THIS PART IS ALL ABOUT ARRIVING IN NEW YORK FOR THE FIRST MONTH. IT'S GONNA BE HOT IN HERE. HELL YEAH! WELL, ANYWAYS GET READY FOR IT AND YOU ASK ME WHY I'M RELEASING IT SO SOON? IT'S CAUSE I COULDN'T HOLD ONTO MY EXCITEMENT ANYMORE ABOUT THIS PART. LET'S SEE WHERE ADRIENETTE ARRIVES IN THIS POINT. ENJOY! HOPING MORE READS THAN PREVIOUS PART.

Marinette's POV

Marinette rushed downstairs after her father Tom reminded her that her flight was leaving in just 30 minutes. Her mom Sabine opened the trapdoor and asked if she was ready.

Though Marinette said she was almost ready, internally she felt conflicted. She would miss her room and family so much during the 2 month trip. Sabine reassured her that they would be available anytime she needed and comforted her when Marinette confessed her worry about leaving them for so long.

Sabine hugged Marinette tightly, letting her know she just needed to take care of herself. Marinette hugged her mom back, promising to be safe and sound. Though reluctant to let go, Sabine said Marinette had to leave or she would miss her flight.

Marinette kissed her mother on the cheek and said I love you. Sabine smiled sweetly through tears, wishing her daughter a safe trip and telling her to call anytime. With a final wave to her mom, Marinette joined her dad Tom and they left for the airport.

As the car pulled away, Sabine's smile faded and she fought back tears, the weight of her daughter's absence for two months sinking in. Though excited for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for Marinette, the thought of not seeing her everyday hurt Sabine's heart. Yet she knew she had to let Marinette go spread her wings. With a deep breath, Sabine waved one last time as the car disappeared from sight, then went inside to await Marinette's next call from the other side of the world.

Adrien's POV

Adrien was collecting his things to leave for his trip when Natalie knocked on his door and asked if he was ready. He said he would be downstairs in a minute. Natalie let him know that the bodyguard would be waiting in the car.

Adrien asked if he could pick up a friend on the way, and Natalie agreed but told him only one friend. Adrien headed downstairs where his mother Emilie asked if he was ready. His father Gabriel wished him safe travels. Adrien said goodbye to his parents and told his mom he would call once he reached his destination. Natalie also wished him a safe journey.

Adrien got in the car and asked the driver to stop at the Dupain-Cheng bakery. When he arrived, Sabine answered the doorbell and Adrien asked if Marinette was ready. Sabine informed him that Marinette had already left for the airport 10 minutes ago.

Adrien was upset that he had missed Marinette, realizing he should have come sooner. Sabine reassured him and told him to leave now or he would miss his flight. Before Adrien left, Sabine told him to tell Marinette when he had the chance. Adrien was confused but Sabine just smiled and said she could see it, telling him to just confess. She wished him safe travels.

Adrien realized Sabine knew about his feelings for Marinette and took her advice to heart. He thanked Sabine and promised to remember what she said. As he left for his trip, Adrien thought about finally admitting his true feelings to Marinette during their adventures overseas.

He thought of the encouragement his mother had also given him and resolved to finally confess his feelings to Marinette during their trip. Missing her at the airport only strengthened his determination to lay his heart bare and see where their journey would lead.

No One's POV

Marinette saw Adrien arrive at the airport and greeted him. She admitted she was both excited and terrified of flying, having always had her mom to cuddle with on flights before.

Adrien offered for Marinette to cuddle with him if they sat together on the plane. Marinette blushed and Adrien quickly apologized, clarifying he meant as just best friends to comfort her. Marinette accepted his offer with a smile, thanking him for being so kind. Adrien winked and said she deserved it.

Ms. Bustier announced that every seat on the flight was paired with assigned roommates and warned the students to behave like adults. Adrien winked at Marinette, saying it was good for them. Marinette blushed and Adrien teased that she was cute when blushing. Marinette scoffed and said not to flatter her, though Adrien insisted he wasn't.

Marinette suggested they go, and Adrien gestured for her to go first, saying "After you, Marinette!" There was an undercurrent of playful energy and growing rapport between the pair, though both were careful not to overstep boundaries just yet in their flirtatious banter. An unspoken chemistry seemed to spark as they boarded the plane together, ready for their adventure to begin.

Once inside the plane, the flight attendant announced they would soon be landing in New York City. Marinette expressed her nervousness but Adrien reassured her, offering for her to snuggle into him while sleeping. Marinette thanked Adrien and kissed him on the cheek, causing him to stutter cutely. Marinette told him to hold onto her tight and Adrien agreed, blushing.

After a few hours, Marinette woke up and noticed Adrien was still fast asleep. She thought he looked adorable but needed to use the restroom, slowly escaping his embrace so as not to wake him. When Adrien woke up and realized Marinette was gone, he checked the time and saw they would land soon.

Marinette returned and Adrien asked where she had been. She explained she used the restroom and Adrien updated her on the time. Marinette suggested they watch the view outside and Adrien agreed. While staring at the view, Adrien held Marinette tight and focused on her bluebell eyes instead. Marinette teased him for not looking at the actual view, causing Adrien to blush and laugh.

When announced they would land soon, Marinette and Adrien returned to their seats. Though there was some chemistry and budding feelings developing between them, both Marinette and Adrien remained shy and hesitant, tip-toeing around their emotions. The landing would soon give them the chance for a fresh start in New York and see where their journey together might lead.

OH WELL, THIS IS IT. I THINK SPARKS ARE FLYING BETWEEN ADRIEN AND MARINETTE. WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT AS THEY ARRIVE AT THEIR HOTEL TOGETHER SHARING A BED FOR THE ENTIRE NIGHT? PLEASE STAY TUNED. ALSO, I GOT 1120 WORDS AND I'LL UPDATE SOON. YOUR SUPPORT MAKES ME FEEL AMAZING. SEE YOU GUYS SOON, BYE FOR TODAY! PLEASE COMMENT DOWN WHAT YOU NEED NEXT.