We finish eating and as we are leaving i see y/n snap a picture of the front of the cafe and smile at it. I guess this week is going to be filled with a lot of pictures. She snaps a bunch more of us walking around the town center. I love days like these where we could just walk around and explore. My ears are filled with giggles every time we swing rose up from while holding each of her hands and im now dreading getting back into the car for the long drive to romains.

Y/n must sense my apprehension and she gives me a small smile and wraps her arm around rose whos in the middle seat of us and holds my hand that rests on my lap. The drive is long but y/n helps time pass by for Rose by playing eye spy. Its adorable and i always love seeing the games she teaches Rose. When i see the front gate of the house I get chills down my spine. Romain and I ended things amicably but when a marriage ends theres reasons for it. So when i see the house that I lived in for a few years come bcak into view all the bad memories come back also. The screaming matches we would have, or the top window i look at of the room i used to lock myself in and cry when i wanted to get away from the screaming.

"You okay babe?" i hear from next to me as i stare up at that front window.

"Yeah, just dont want to go inside." I state and she nods understanding.

Luckily Romain comes out of the front door with a big smile on his face.

"ahhh Rosie! and scar and y/n, nice to see you. congratulations on the marriage." he says politley and y/n shakes his hand thanking him.

"Do you want to stay for coffee?" he asks but y/n answers for me.

"Were meant to check in soon, but thank you." She says and i take a deep breath relaxing at her words.

"Ofcourse, no worries. Say bye to mommy Rosie, they will be back in a week." Romain says to Rose who comes over and hugs y/n first.

"Bye momma, ill miss you." she says and lets go to hug me

"Bye mommy, ill miss you too." She says and lets go quickly i guess wanting to go inside. It is Christmas Eve for her.

"Call us anytime okay flower?" y/n yells to Rose who nods and gives her a big thumbs up.

We pile back into the car and the weight on my chest is pulling me down. I hate leaving my baby, and knowing y/n feels the same is so so hard to go on and enjoy this week away. But Im going to try my hardest, because we deserve this. Plus, our schedules will be pretty hectic when we get back so i know we need to relax on this honeymoon.

"the week will go fast, and well be back here picking her up to go home." y/n says and i lean my head on her hoping shes right. The car ride is smooth and faster than i think when we pull up outside the hotel we will be staying at. it has brick walls and super tall brown double doors that look like they are double my height.

"Shall we?" i ask and she smiles brightly that makes the butterflies swirl around my stomach. She takes my hand helping her out of the car and she kisses me right when she stands up. It takes me by surprise and I think she can tell cause when she pulls back she laughs.

"Sorry couldn't help myself" she says and I giggle.

"Don't applogize for kissing me, ever." I say and she nods.

"Good to know" she says leaning in a pecking my lips.

I lead her inside through the lobby to the front desk. After getting our key we head into the fancy elevator. The second the doors close she's in between my legs pushing me against the wall of the elevator with her lips on my neck.

"I am so unbelievably happy that we are here, together right now. And I'm so happy to enjoy this time with you" she says as she still kisses all over my neck.

The elevator doors open and she steps away sheepishly while I try and catch my breath.
"Me too baby" I say and we stop infront of room 405. I hand her the key card and she puts it in the slot making the light turn green so she can opens
the door. She opens it and immediately closes it.

"Uhh this is the wrong room" she says

"No it's not, I got top floor, suite" I say and she laughs.

"We'll look at this then" she says and opens the door once again. She opens it all the way so we can walk in fully and I gasp at the room. It's bigger than a suite, it's like a mansion. Has a full kitchen, living room and dining table, 2 bedrooms and a balcony. When I walk into the bedroom my jaw drops at how beautiful the set it up. It has rose petals in the shape of a heart on the bed with a bottle of ice cold champagne in a holder with different cheeses on a platter next to the bed.

"Babe look!" I say and she runs in.

"Aw baby, you get to have your cheeses" she teases and I laugh judging her

"Why don't you shower while I order some room service. We can just relax the rest of the night and tomorrow we will have a full proper day." I say and she moans dropping her head back.

"Ugh thank you baby, I've been dying to shower" she says and kisses my nose slipping into the bathroom. She finishes quickly after I order food and I hop into the shower to wash away the plane ride. I hear the door open and close and assume the good arrived to I quickly rinse myself and sprint out of the shower with just my towel. I see her sitting in bed, wrapped in a robe and she has the food laid out on the bed with a little red rose in a vase on the bed. She is just the cutest. I grab her phone and snap a picture of her. So beautiful.

"What's all this?" I ask

"Romantic dinner in bed, but I see something id much rather eat" she says almost getting up.

"Don't you dare move" I warn her pointing a finger at her. She freezes with a laugh and sinks back into the bed. I put a robe on also, staying naked underneath and climb into bed.

"This is nice" I say as she feeds me some food.

"Place is beautiful. I can't wait to explore tomorrow" she says and I agree.

"I set up a tour of the Notre Dame Cathedral and we have early dinner plans for 6pm. I say and she nods.

"I've always wanted to see the cathedral. But there is a famous bookstore near us too I'd like to stop at." She says and I him in agreement.

"Of course baby, anywhere you see you wanna stop just yell it out and we'll be in there." I say and she laughs.

I'm so excited for this week to continue. I'm finally in a place in my life where I'm so happy and content I almost don't know how to act. Do I run through the streets confessing how I feel? Or maybe I'll just continue to put my love into the beautiful woman next to me and hopefully show her how much I love her through my actions.

I glance over at y/n on her phone and cuddle up to watch her. She's posting something on instagram and smile when I get a notification that I'm tagged.

I smile seeing her collage of photos she took today

I smile seeing her collage of photos she took today. I especially smile seeing she added the picture of rose and us and even one of herself I just took of her on the bed. So adorable and now it's somewhere I can look at all the time until we get home to fill our book.

God I love this woman.
••••••

Honeymoon time!!
Gonna try to do a pic collage at the end of each day of the honeymoon!

Anything yall would like to see from them?