S E O - Y E O N

We landed in Ibiza an hour ago. Everyone had gone to their rooms to freshen up, it's still 12:30 p.m so we have the hole day ahead. I already took a shower and got dressed. Jungkook is inside the washroom, it's been 15 minutes and the shower is still running.

The resort we're staying in had a good view of the ocean. I didn't tell Jungkook that I'm a bit scared to go inside the water specially after what happened cause if I did Jungkook would have cancelled our trip to Ibiza. I wanted to overcome this.

I got to know about my pregnancy 2 days after I was attacked. I was super happy and even planned a dinner for all of us in a five star restaurant, it was my birthday just after that and I had thought of telling them on the same day as my birthday. Everything got ruined. Only if I didn't bring them with me and didn't include them in my issue then this wouldn't have happened. Hobi oppa almost died because of me.

I quickly wiped a lone tear that left my eye when I heard the washroom door open. I looked back to see Jungkook half naked with a towel wrapped around his torso. His hair were wet and he looked like a person straight out of a drama.

"You can touch me if you want princess." He said and my cheeks flushed when I understood that he had caught me staring at his abbs. I turned my attention back to the view outside -though the one inside is more marvelous- anyway.

Two arms wrapped around my waist and some water droplets from his wet hair fell on my naked shoulder. -I'm wearing an off shoulder beach dress- I leaned back in his touch. "You know what. I didn't wanted to bring this topic up but I can't let this slide too." He said and held me close.

"Never do that again princess. Do you know how I felt when I saw you drowning? My life slipped from my hands when I wasn't able to reach you. You were unconscious deep inside the river and I thought I've lost you." He took a deep breath like he was stopping himself from crying. My eyes filled with tears at his confession.

"This was the second time I was actually scared. The first one was when I saw you laying on the cold floor with those two men surrounding you. The thought that scared me was what if I was a little late......?"  I turned around to see his face and saw that he was already crying. I couldn't stop my tears from flowing.

This is the thing I like the most about him, he's not scared to show his emotions and he never tried to act strong when he was in a position of breaking down. He sobbed hugging me. "It's okay if we couldn't save our baby. Atleast I have you with me." He whispered. I circled my hands around his neck and cried. We both cried in each other's arms. I felt safe.

Atleast I'm here with him. Atleast we both are safe. Atleast... My real family is safe. We both pulled out from the hug and looking at each other's crying face, we both laughed. "You look like a raccoon." I said and chuckled.

"You look like a duck." He said and we both laughed. I wiped my tears and looked at him, his eyes were filled with love.

We both went through a lot, our journey didn't start with a little crush, it took off like a plane. We met each other accidentally, he fell in love and even I did unknowingly. But I didn't know that loving you would be the best decision of my life. I didn't believe in destiny but how we met was actually unrealistic. We met through my past and we both are ending together in future. I hope we stay like this forever.

"I love you."
"I love you too."

THE END

Thank you so much to all the people who supported me

Thank you so much to all the people who supported me. I didn't know ending a story will be so emotional. I'm actually out of words. I had linked myself to this story and when it is ending, I'm feeling kind of empty. 😭 God! I'm crying.

Thank you so much for your comments and votes. I really can't explain how happy I am.

Thank you so much for reading 💝🦋