9

1 week later

     "Darcy."

     No awnser.

     "Cici. Cmon."

     Din was sitting in her office, in the chair across from her desk, as she did paper work. She had tuned him out so that she could get work done.

     "Darcy," He dragged out the 'y' from her name.

     "How much work do you have to do? Awnser me." If he had to, he would beg her to just talk to him.

     He sighed as he glanced around her office taking note of everything in there. He looked behind her desk, where she was sitting, and saw the floor to ceiling bookshelves, lined with books and decorations. On his right, it was floor to ceiling windows, overlooking Atlanta. He stared out the window as the light rain smacked against the windows.

     Turning away from the windows, he turned to his left. On the wall to his left, there were two posters, with black framing. In-between the two posters, there was a lamp on the wall. The poster on the left was a cover of vogue. Marilyn Monroe being the face of the cover. The cover, was talking about self-love.

     To the right of the cover, it had the definition of love.

     Love
     [luv] noun
    "An intense feeling of deep affection for another person; a strong emotional attachment."

     The poster on the right of the lamp, is the same concept of the other one. A vogue cover, but this time, it was Dolly Parton. This posted was talking about affection.

     Affection
     Noun
     "A gentle feeling of fondness or liking."

     Looking away, he turned back towards Darcy. As he looked at her, he admired her beauty. As he watched her flip through her pages of paperwork, as she looked around her desk for the certain pen she was looking for. Her face bare of any makeup, her natural lashes with no mascara, lightly hitting her cheeks as she blinked.

     As he also, looked around her desk. He saw a pile of blank papers, laying on the end of the desk near him. As he slid up in his seat, he grabbed a piece, before balling it up and throwing it at her.

      She looked up, and he saw that she was just straight facing him, before turning back to her work. Taking another piece of paper, and throwing it. Then another, then another.

     "Throw one more, and you're going home."

     "You've been working for the past hour - I'm bored and tired."

     "I'm almost done, I promise. I just have to call my clients really quick, then I'll be done." She picked up the phone that sat on her desk, as she looked down at a paper, looking at the number her client wrote, she punched it in.

     "Hello Mrs. Walker, this is Darcy Hart calling to get back with you about she showing that you viewed earlier. And I just wanted to let you know, that your offer was the highest. So, if you're still interested, it's yours, but if you found something else that we looked at more fitting, that's perfectly fine too." She paused for a moment to let Mrs. Walker talk.

"Okay ma'am, I'll take you off of the list for this house. And, about the other house we viewed, have you guys figured out if you wanted to make an offer on that one?" She stopped talking as she leaned back in her office chair, listening to the young mother to be talk.

"Okay," she smiled, "I'll put your offer in ma'am. Have a great night." She put the phone down, hanging it up. Before picking up another sheet of paper, looking at the phone number on that one. Putting the number in, and hitting dial. She waited for an anwser.