3

The next few days has been chill for Darcy. She didn't have to go to work, because she had already sold a house and she had gotten 11,000 from it. So she was good for the rest of the month.

    But today was the day. The day that Courtney and Darcy were going to Kai's house to join him on stream. Darcy wasn't really nervous. She was just there to observe, and sit out of the cameras view. She didn't want to intrude on it anyways. It was their first time meeting, and they had a thing going on. So she was planning on respecting their space, which she didn't mind.

     She was on FaceTime with Courtney as she put her makeup on for the stream. She didn't want to do a lot of makeup, cause she wasn't going to be seen, but the makeup she did put on, was for herself. She didn't feel pretty without the makeup.

    Her outfit consisted of green cotton basketball shorts, a baggy t-shirt that was white, a green tote bag that matched her shorts, and she had on black and green Jordan's. She wasn't trying to out-do anyone there, so she just put on a chill outfit.

    "I'm so nervous. Oh my God. I feel like I could throw up. What if he thinks I look different in real life than on Instagram?" Courtney was pacing around her bathroom stressing, whether or not Kai would think she was a catfish or not.

     "Nini, stop that. You're beautiful, and if he doesn't think so pull up your search history on your computer and lets re-cap."

     As Darcy checked the time she realized it was time to leave her apartment, to go pick up Courtney. Courtney said that she didn't want to drive cause her nerves would've told her to drive off the side of the road into a ditch.

     "Babe I'm leaving right now to come get you, please, be ready when I get there. I wont be long, and I'm not walking up to your house to drag your ass out here" Darcy gave her a stern mom look through the camera of her phone, slightly narrowing her eyes to get the message through to Courtney.

     "Okay I love you, drive safe. See you in a couple." Courtney kissed her phone camera multiple times before ending the call.

     20 minutes later both girls were in the car, and on the street where the address was. The houses down here were nice, so Darcy figured that the chains in all of Kai's instagram pictures were his, and not fake.

     "Maybe we should fake our deaths and say that was got into a car crash on the way here. I'll tell my manager to start making the t-shirts with our faces on them." Courtney pulled out her phone and started to type.

     "Girl stop that. We're here. Please don't make me drag you out of this car. Were here cause you wanted us to be here. It'll be fine babe."

     "Darcy I'll pay you 300 dollars to reverse this car and take us right back where we came from." Courtney said. Darcy in the driver side started to laugh until she looked at Courtney and saw she had a straight face.

     "Get your ass out of my car Courtney."

     "Let's get out at the same time?"

     "How weird do you think he's going to think you are? Sitting in here just whining. Come on girl it'll be fine, and if it isn't we can just leave. But we won't have to. Okay? It'll be fine, you two will hit it off and you guys will run off have three kids together two dogs and live happily ever after"

     "Fine." Courtney unbuckled her seatbelt and mugged Darcy for being so pushy about going inside.

     Darcy just got out of her side of the car and chuckled, she thought it was cute how Courtney was so worked up over a boy, she hadn't seen her like this since highschool.