6

Two weeks later,

"Do not come near me Din, I swear to God if you take another ste-" Darcy was cut off by her own scream as he took another step towards her.

"Cici come on, it's not that big of a deal"

"Nu-uh. In my house that is a huge deal."

"Cici, just calm down it's not going to do anything," He started to laugh at the look on her face.

"Okay, fine. I will see the stupid thing. But step outside and I'll see it." She took cautious steps towards the door. As he followed.

She opened the front door, for Din to go outside before her. As soon as he stepped outside, she slammed the door shut and locked it.

On the other side of the door Din heard the door shut, turning around, he was outside in the hallway alone, no sight of Darcy.

Laughing, he started to knock on the door.

"Darcy, open the door."

"No. Go somewhere else with that." She had gotten underneath her kitchen sink and got Clorox wipes out, wiping down the area Din was standing near.

"If I put it down will you let me back in? I don't have any shoes on."

"Go downstairs, back outside and put it back where you found it." She was now on the right other side of the door, instead of being in the kitchen. Her voice sounding muffled to him.

     "And then what are you going to do when I come back inside your house with dirty socks on?"

      Contemplating her awnser, she hadn't thought about that.

      "I'll figure that out when you're back outside and putting that thing back." He heard muffled.

      "Alright, alright." He sighed as he walked towards the elevator, to go back outside.

     Since the party two weeks ago, the two have been hanging out non-stop. It was 8:49 p.m, and they've been together all day.

     Earlier that day there was a harsh rain storm, causing all of the creepy crawly animals that Darcy didn't like, to come out.

     Din had told her that he had to go get his charger from his car, and while he was down there, he found a snail in the garden bed by his car. Thinking that it'd be funny, he picked it up and brought it upstairs to Darcy's house. And it was funny, to him at least.

     But now he had to walk downstairs, in his white socks, just to put it back.

     Since the two started to hang out more, they really only hung out at her house. During these hangouts they were bing-watch shows together, and go on late night ice-cream runs, before he went back to his house.

      In fact, they've been hanging out so much, that Miss Jones knew his name, and they were now friends. Anytime she saw Din, she would always stop him to see how his streaming was going, and how YouTube was going. Correct Darcy if she's wrong, but she thinks Miss Jones has a crush on him.

As Din was putting the snail back, Darcy was searching her sock drawer, trying to find a pair of hers that would fit him - yes, she owned men's socks, sometimes they were more comfortable. After finding a pair, she unlocked the front door and stepped into the hallway, waiting to see him step out of the elevator.

As he stepped out, he saw Darcy standing in-front of her door, holding a pair of white socks up, smiling. Seeing her smile, one immediately grew on his.