chapter 32

POV: Johnnie
After hours hours of shopping we finally found the items we were looking for. "Thank you so much for helping us, we'd like to invite both of you to lunch" I said. "Okay, thanks" the girls said with a smile. We went to chipotle and enjoyed ourselves. "Okay, we should go back home" kyle said carrying a lot of bags. "I think we bought too much" I said looking at all the bags we had. "It's a wedding, we need a lot" Leda said. We took a cab back home. "Bye girls" kyle said waving at them as we got inside our house. "We're done buying everything! All that's left is the clothing" kyle said. "And the cake!" I said excitedly. "Yes, and the cake" kyle said. "What about the rings?" I asked. "We forgot about the rings!" Kyle said surprised. "We can get then tomorrow" I said. "I guess, we still have time" kyle said calming down. "We should clean the house, we don't want it to be messy when our family arrives" I said. "Our?" Kyle asked. "Yes, our. We'll be getting married soon so that means that we'll all be a great big family" I said. "You're right Johnnie" kyle said kissing my cheek. "Hey kyle?" I asked. "Yeah?" Kyle said. "You haven't met my mom yet" I said. "Oh yeah, you're right. We should call her and ask if she'd like to come earlier than she was" kyle said. "Okay, I'll calk her" I said taking out my phone and dialing my mom's number. "Hi mom" I said putting her on speaker once she answered. "Hey sweetie, is there something you need?" She asked. "Well you haven't met my boyfr- I mean fiancée yet so I was wondering if you'd like to come earlier than you were planning to" I said. "I'd love to" my mom said happily. "When can you get here?" I asked. "In two days, that's the earliest I can get there" she said. "Okay then we'll be waiting here for you" I said as I hung up. "We'll get Bryan to drive us to the airport to pick her up." Kyle said. "We'll need him to pick up Jordan and [F/N]" I said. "I thought that Damon and [Y/N] would be picking them up" kyle said. "Oh yeah, you're right. I forgot that they were going to stay and Damon and [Y/N]'s place." I said. We continued talking until it was late at night, I wonder what kind of rings we would get I thought happily and quickly fell asleep.
Sorry for the short update~