chapter twenty seven

SMUT WARNING! this chapter contains smut....
POV: Johnnie
~the next morning~
"Hey kyle wake up!" I said. "What?" Kyle asked. "We're leaving to Hawaii tomorrow, we should go out to breakfast with Damon and [Y/N]" I said. "Okay, but we have to be back by one because that's when the furniture will arrive" kyle said. "Okay" I said getting out of bed and changing into clothes, kyle did too. "Let's call them" I said calling Damon. "Hey Damon.....would you and [Y/N] like to go out for breakfast with us?.........okay we'll be at the closet diner, bye" I said. "Okay, let's go" I said grabbing the house keys and kyle held my hand. After breakfast we hurried home because the furniture was about to arrive. "Hey kyle, can you move the couch a little to the right?" I asked "okay, but this is heavy" kyle said. "No, put it back please" I said. "Okay" he said. "A little back?" I asked. "Yeah, sure" kyle said. "Just leave it how it was before, I change my mind" I said. "Johnnie! You made me move the couch for no reason?" Kyle said. "Yup" I said as I ran upstairs to get away from him. "I'm gonna catch you" he said chasing after me. "No you're not!" I said running into the room. "Got you!" Kyle said as he tackled me onto the bed. "I love you" I said kissing his cheek. "I don't" he said. "I know you do" I said kissing his cheek a lot of times. "Stop missing!" Kyle said. "I can do what ever I want!" I said kissing his cheek one last time. "No you ca-" I cut kyle off by kissing him on the lips, we kissed for what seemed like forever but then broke apart for air. "I'm going to buy you some ice cream" kyle said taking my hand and we walked to the closest ice cream parlor. "Thanks kyle" I said. "You're welcome princess" kyle said. "How many time do I have to tell you that I'm not a princess?" I asked. "A million times because I'm never going to stop!" Kyle said. We finished our ice cream and walked around for hours. "We didn't eat lunch" I said. "I wasn't hungry" kyle said. "I am. Let's go home" I said. "Okay but we're far away and it's almost time for dinner" kyle said. "Let's just go home" I said taking him bye the hand and quickly walking home. "I'm tired" kyle whined as we got home. "No you aren't." I said taking him upstairs with me. "Ready for round two?" I asked. "For what?" Kyle asked. "Did you forget?" I asked. "Yup but I just remembered" kyle said tackling me on the bed and kissing me passionately. We helped each other take off our clothes until we were both naked. "Ready?" Kyle asked. "Ready" I said as I moved downward. "Kyle we haven't even started and you're already hard" I said. "Shut up" kyle said blushing. "I can help you with that" I said taking his member in my mouth and bobbing my head up and down then licking the tip of it while kyle moaned the whole time. "Are you sure this is your first time?" Kyle asked out of breath. "Yeah" I said shyly then kissing his lips. "Are you ready to go all the way?" Kyle asked and I nodded 'yes'. Kyle turned me over and stuck one finger in and the another while tears ran down my cheeks but it quickly turned into pleasure. "Hurry up already!" I said getting impatient. "Okay fine" kyle said sticking his full length in me then he let me adjust. "Are you okay?" Kyle asked. "Mhm" I said trying to hide the pain, once I adjusted to him he started moving in and out slowly the picking up his speed. After some time of thrusting in and out of me we were both reaching our limits. "J-j-johnnie I'm about t-to" kyle said but it was too late he came inside of me and he quickly pulled out. He was now beside me on the bed and pulled the blanket over us. "Goodnight kyle" I said pecking him on the lips and falling asleep.
I feel so dirty after writing this ._. I hope you guys enjoyed..... I will now regret that I wrote this and published it. This is also my first time writing smut so I'm sorry if it's horrible! It was very awkward for me. /)~(\