chapter twenty one

POV: Johnnie
"Hey guys" Damon and [Y/N]. "Hello" I said. "Hey Johnnie, let's get ready, we're leaving as soon as Bryan and Leda come back. "Okay" I said getting up and running to our room. I hope we have fun at the carnival like as if it was a scene of a movie, those are always the best. Thirty minutes later Bryan and Leda came back. "We're going in the car that fits seven people" Damon said getting the keys. "I want to drive" Bryan said. "No, I'm driving" Damon said. "Fine whatever" Bryan said. "I call going in the very back with kyle" I said. "But there's no leg space in the back" kyle whined. "You can put them on my lap" I said. "Okay" kyle said holding my hand. There was a lot of traffic but we finally got to our destination. "I'm driving back home" Bryan said. "What's wrong with my driving?" Damon asked. "ROAD RAGE" we all screamed. "It's not my fault people can't drive as good as me" Damon said. "You say it like as if you were good at driving" [Y/N] said. "Hey! I'm not that bad" Damon said and we all laughed at the two. "Let's go buy the tickets" I said running towards the ticket booth and they all followed. "Hey kyle! I want to go on the ferris wheel!" I said. "We'll go on that last" kyle said. "Okay" I said. "I'll win you a bear" kyle said grabbing my hand and walking towards the ring toss game. "Wow you're really good!" I said, He hasn't missed! "Here princess" kyle said handing me a giant stuffed bear. "Don't call me that! But thanks" I said blushing and accepting his present. "You're so cute" kyle said kissing my cheek. That made me blush more and he laughed at me. "D-don't laugh at me!" I said getting flustered. We went on a few rides, "hey kyle can we go get a funnel cake?" I asked. "Yeah, sure. I'll buy one for you" kyle said. He always buys me things. "Okay" I said taking him by the hand. "Thanks kyle" I said pecking him on the lips. "You're welcome. "I just noticed that we've been separated from the group after we bought the tickets" kyle said. "Yeah, you're right. I hope they're having as much fun as we are" I said. "Yeah, me too. It's actually getting late." Kyle said. "Yeah, it's already eight" I said. "Let's go on the ferris wheel now." Kyle said taking me by the hand and speed walking towards the ferris wheel. We got in the basket thing and the view was amazing! "Wow" I said once we got to the top. "It's so beautiful" I said admiring the beauty of Hawaii. "Just like you" kyle said and he leaned in for a kiss. We kissed until the basket thing started moving again. "I love you" kyle said. "I love you too" I said. Once we got off the ride we looked for the others, The carnival was closing soon. "There you guys are!" Leda and Bryan said walking up to us. "Where's Damon and [Y/N]" I asked. "I don't know, we've been looking for them" Leda said. Twenty minutes later we finally found them. "Wow [Y/N], Damon won a lot of stuffed animals for you" we all said looking at all the stuffed animals in her arms and Damon had a few too. "Oh, Damon didn't win them for me. I won them for him." [Y/N] said. "You weren't supposed to tell them" Damon whined. "Sorry" she said kissing his cheek. We drove home and got ready for bed. "Thanks for tonight" I said. "You're welcome" kyle said. We climbed in bed and fell asleep in each other's embrace.
I'm so proud of myself for posting a chapter a day. You guys are my motivation! Thanks for reading <3 bye~