chapter 7

So I just want to say that I'm sorry for updating my story late, I usually try to update every three days and that meant I was supposed to update yesterday. I was not busy with school or anything else, I'm just a lazy person and I didn't know what to write about (¯Д¯) . I also have a question to ask you guys at the end of the chapter so please answer it, now enough about that let the story begin~
POV: Johnnie
"When should we tell everyone? You know, about us...." I asked kyle. Kyle hugged me then gently kissed me and said, "as soon as possible, maybe right now!" He said excitedly and took out his phone. "Wait!" I said, "maybe we should surprise them!" "That's a great idea! But how will we surprise them?" Kyle asked. "Well I was thinking that we could surprise them by buying a cake tomorrow that says 'kohnnie is real!' But we should sneak into their room and put it somewhere that they can see it and when they come back to their room they'll see it and-" I was cut off by Kyle's lips crashing into mine. "That's a great idea babe, but you talk to much." Kyle said. "You do know you could've just told me to shut up" I said rolling my eyes at him. "But it's more fun to shut you up with a kiss" kyle says. He's just too cute, I can't resist giving him a hug so I tackle him into a hug.
POV: kyle
"You do know you could've just told me to shut up" Johnnie says. "But it's more fun to shut you up with a kiss" I say. I was smiling at Johnnie when he suddenly tackle hugs me, we both fall to the floor. "That hurt" I say looking at Johnnie. "Sorry not sorry" Johnnie says. "I'm going to punish you for hurting me, Johnnie" I said with a smirk. Johnnie grins, "oh yeah? How are you going to punish me, kyle?" He asks. I pick him up and carry him to the bed, I pin him down to the bed and start kissing him. I slide my tongue across his bottom lip asking for entrance, once inside I explore Johnnie's mouth like as if it were an unexplored cave. I trailed kisses down to his neck then I went back up to his lips and kissed him again, I then took his shirt off and he did the same. I then started planting small kisses on his chest and gently started moving downward, once I laid the last kiss below his bellybutton I asked Johnnie "do you want me to keep going?" He nods and I quickly slipped off his pants and he did the same. I kissed his soft lips passionately before I kept going, we were interrupted by the door swinging open. "Ugh, I forgot to lock the damn door" I mumbled and Johnnie giggled. "Ermawgawd!!!!" Bryan starts screaming and fangirling. All Damon did was stare at us in shock and then him being Damon, he just had to take a picture of us. I quickly ran over to him took away his phone and deleted the picture of us. "D-did we interrupt something?" Damon asked taking his phone back. "Uh, you kinda did" I said rolling my eyes at them. "We're sorry" Bryan said walking out of the room and taking Damon with him. "Wait!" I said as I put my clothes back on, kyle did the same. The boys came back inside and we told them to sit, I grabbed Johnnie's hand. "Johnnie and I were going to surprise you guys with the news tomorrow but you guys already found out." They smiled at us, "well now you guys can come as a couple to our party!" Bryan says. "Yeah, we were planing a party and inviting some friends over." Damon says. "That sounds great!" I said. "Who's going to the party?" Johnnie asked. "Alex Dorame, Alex Ramos, Jeydon, Austin, and Jordan. They will also be inviting some friends of their own but we want to help them pay for plane tickets, do you guys want to help too?" Damon asked. Sure Johnnie and I said at the same time.
Okay, so on to the question! I want to include you guys *points at you all* in my next chapter, you'll be [R/N] as in reader's name. The reader will end up with one of the boys: Jordan, Austin, Damon, Bryan, Alex Ramos, or Jeydon. (I know Jeydon has a gf but if you guys want to be his date I'll make it happen) please let me know and whoever's name gets more comments will win. Thanks for reading!