seb x christian (DID system)

"HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES SEB YOU CANT *hit* KEEP *wack* DOING THIS! YOURE A WORLD CHAMPION F1 DRIVER SO START ACTING LIKE ONE *smack*!"

Christian was on his third bottle of wine since they started...this...what even was this?
Seb had received a text from his boyfriend, Christian, asking to have a quiet night at his flat in Monaco and Seb was more than happy to oblige.

Except... christian had recently developed quite the drinking problem. He had to have at least a bottle every night and could barely sleep 4hours without alcohol pumping through his veins. Seb was starting to worry about his boyfriends health but...there was more pressing problems that accompanied the drinking issue...

*WHACK*

Seb is jolted from his thoughts by Christian slapping him in the face.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU SEBASTIAN! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT SWITCHING DURING A RACE?! MARK HAS NO IDEA HOW TO RACE LIKE YOU! HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID TO LET HIM FRONT AT THE MOST IMPORTANT RACE OF YOUR CAREER?!"

oh...now he remembers...
He was racing through the monaco streets in p1, he remembers feeling dizzy and then feeling really really far away and then nothing. Seb remembers a bit of the co-conscious coaching he was trying to give his alter Mark from the inside but he knows it wasn't enough judging by his boyfriend and boss' fury.

"MEIN GOTT CHRISTIAN HALTEN BITTE"
he feels pushing from the back of his mind and feels Mark trying to come out and protect him- mark is the caretaker of his system after all.
He starts to feel the telltale signs of disassociation and soon enough he's co-fronting with Mark watching helplessly as he argues with christian.

"STOP TREATING US LIKE THIS CHRISTIAN YOU BLOODY ANKLE BITER! IM FEELING  BUGGERED AFTER THIS GNARLY DAY SO WOULD YOU PLS GIVE IT A REST MATE?!"

Mark was a lot less careful talking to Christian and thus most of the pairs bruises came from Marks time fronting and were left for Seb to deal with in the mornings.

"IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU MARK ALL YOU DO IS GET IN THE WAY, YOU'RE RUINING MY RELATIONSHIP WITH SEB AND SABOTAGING HIS SEASON!"

Seb feels a pang of hurt in his chest that stems from Marks reaction- he will admit that it must sting to he so dated by their shared boyfriend.

"I WANT YOU FUCKING DEAD WEBBER YOURE A FUCKING INCONVENIENCE"

Seb starts to feel a wave of dizziness and hears Mark begin to gasp and wheeze- they're having a panic attack then... he feels Mark draw back into their mind but can't feel himself be pulled to the front...weird...

" oh christian...you cant be the bad guy. i'm the bad guy"
a spanish accent erupts from sebs body.

"w-what?! who are you ?! where's mark?!" christian cries in horror.

"i'm...fernando😈"