daniel x charles (crack fic)

Daniel Ricciardo hospitalised. That was the rumour going around the paddock this Thursday evening, rushed to hospital late last Sunday night and hasn't been out in public since.
Charles is starting to panic but he's trying to keep it on the down low- to think his biggest hottest sexiest crush has left him, abandoned him...but he knows this isn't the last he'll see of the tall hunky Australian.

You see Charles LeClerc, a proud Monégasque, has been secretly pining for red bulls hottest hottie Daniel Ricciardo for a number of races now. The way the australian is so giggly and smiley, it has charles wondering if leaving Ferrari is all he needs to do to finally be happy.

Daniel is in hospital and Charles is dying to know what has happened to him, so after some stalking on twitter and profile scouring on facebook, he finally succumbs to the urge and texts fellow driver max verstappen- max tells him that Daniels is in the local hospital and the 25yr old libra rushes over asap.

—————-DANNY RIC POV———-

Daniel has an incurable disease. he's riddled with sores, boils, he's got a catheter in and he can't move the left side of his body. the doctors have said hell never race again.
Daniels been here a week now, his hairs almost completely fallen out and his body slowly eating itself away.
How ironic his star sign is cancer and now...well...
he doesn't want to think about it. he's trying to stay positive but he's starting to let the awful truth consume his every thought.

Suddenly, his pity party is interrupted when a slender figure springs past his bottom floor window. The figure runs back to the other side of the window before dropping and disappearing. Daniel keeps his eyes trained on the window, his eyes blow wide at the sight of the tiny  Monégasque man peering through his window.

Daniel starts convulsing in shock and panic, no one is meant to know what happened to him, he's suppose to be strong and important he's an F1 driver for shrimp on the barbi sake!

As charles clambers through the now open window and over to the decaying man's bed, he gently pulls daniels head to lay on his chest. He lifts his face off and kisses his sweaty forehead-
"oh daniel, oui oui you look so rough mon ami, absolutely horrenous what a horrid inchident you've gotten yourself into!"