george x danny ric

Danny, max, lando and charles venture down to the beach after their normal evening pack meeting.

The two omegas, lando and max, don't want to stay for long so Charles offers to walk them back to the pack camp- this leaves danny all alone on the shore.

Danny gazes into the ocean, watching a small orange crab crawl towards the water edge when suddenly a sharp grunt and whimper echoes from a cave a few metres away.
Danny gets up to investigate, strolling into the cave whilst the tides low and approaching the small pool of sea water left behind.
Inside the pool two piercing bright blue eyes peer back at him, thick long black lashes blink up at him in wonder- he resembles an owl with no  thought behind the eyes.

Danny gasps at the man in the water and offers to help him out extending an arm for him to grab, he's shocked however when the man whimpers again, jolting backwards and grunting in pain and- oh

the man in the water does not have legs... he does in fact have a tail, a magnificent turquoise's tail erupts from the water as he splashed around the pool in panic.

Danny attempts to shush the panicked man, " KiKi at mate calm down!"

the man quietes and stares back at him in wonder, he opens his mouth, closes and opens again- gaping like a fish.
He inhaled and tries again, he squeaks out "h-human? human a-alpha?"

Danny's cock twitches, he wasn't expecting this...especially not when his omega is waiting at home for him... but his natural instincts are hard to ignore and a sick omega in need of alpha assistance would be too perfect an opportunity to give up-

"Aye call me alpha again princess" he practically moans the words out as the mermaid man swims closer to the Danny's edge of the pool.
"god ur stunning, what's ur name pretty omega?"

The mermaid looks puzzled again but stutters ours "g-g-geo-orge"

Danny smirks at the nervous mermaid omega, he can think of a lot of fun things they could do; he's especially curious about what sexual organs this devine creature may possess.

Danny kneels down next to the edge of the pool and strokes george's short fluffy hair, he begins to purr and moan like a slut- Danny's alpha instincts are getting harder to control and his dicks twitching like it's got a life of its own.
he begins to palm himself though his shorts as George mewls and nuzzles into his hand. "such a slut for me princess, my slutty omega"

The flush on the omegas cheeks is surly not just from their brief moment, and he begins to feel sorry for taking advantage of the sick and distressed omega- that is until the mermaids lips begin to lap at his crotch... and suddenly his morals fly out the window.
how many more hours of low tide?