seb x original character

Ferrari kingdom was well renowned and the members of the Vettel royal family highly regarded.

March 22nd  was the night of
the annual masquerade ball and Sebastian Vettel the young prince was getting into his suit.

His mother had lectured him on the importance of etiquette tonight and how not to talk to young women but if he's honest he was hardly paying attantion, you see Seb has already fallen in love with his soulmate he just hasn't met her yet...

the small 'J' on the inside of this left wrist follows him to every ball, party, lunch, breakfast and dinner he has ever attended. Every woman he meets and subsequently disregards is checked for their names and still out of the hundreds he has not met one 'J'? it doesn't make any sense.

He paused his ponder to look in the mirror, he looks dashing if he does say so himself!

he leaves his room and descended the stairs to the ballroom ....

//////////////////
JOJO POV:

Jojo looks at the scrappy dress put together with fragments of her mothers old dresses, it's chic in a very... original way!

She walks out the servant assigned rooms and quickly takes her place in the dining room to wait guests for the Vettel annual ball. There he is, the most beautiful man she's ever seen his striking, soft blonde hair and piercing blue eyes shine bright in the Dimond dressed ball room. Seb. The actual love of her life and old childhood friend.

He doesn't even recognise her now but the kiss they shared in infant school will never leave her mind, the way her lips tingled after is like nothing she's ever felt again.

Immediately snapped out of her thoughts by a rough, toned body bumping into her she looks up at the young Ferrari prince- his peachy lips are even more inviting close up she can hardly resist the urge to peck them...

Seb gazes down at her questioningly... "do i know you"

She scoffs " i've worked here half my life seb..." she giggles

" but ur name what is it?" he looks ashamed but his eyes still glisten with wonder.

"jojo" she replies...

His eyes light up and he gazes at her exposed wrist, a small " S" is peaking out of the flared sleeves.

he grins and kisses Jojo, tingling overcomes there body's as they embrace forevermore.