george russell selfcest

George awoke with a start. He checked the time and it was 9 in the morning. His breath halted to a stop. He's woken up too late. He ALWAYS wakes up at 7AM. His whole routine was ruined. He turned on his side to check his phone and see one of the automated posts for his and Seb's relationship. He hated all the PR for it, he hates dating people let alone fake dating someone. He was happier on his own. Right. Alone. Thats what got him into this mess in the first place. His eyes begun to tear up at the thought. A rumour on the paddock begun that he was aromantic and asexual and he confided in Seb about it being a reality but he hated the negative attention that came along with it. Seb suggested the scenario in the first place to qualm the younger's feelings and it worked successfully. Only a handful of people know which is what George was over the moon about. The real mess lies within how he has no one to help stick to his routine that he hates interrupting. God even thinking about it all again makes him tear up. Maybe a good cry will help him feel better? He let the ugly fat globs of salty tears flow down his rosy cheeks and he glanced to the right as he was doing so. He saw himself in the full length mirror beside his bed, in which he saw how detailed his sad pathetic face in which this made him reconsider his current emotions. He'd always been attracted to himself in a way but right now he looked beautiful, stunning, even. His teary eyed face struck a chord within him and before he knew it he was breathless and needy without even touching himself.

NSFW WARNING

He sat up in the bed and leant backwards a bit and got his member out. He feebly touched it and teased the tip, pre-cum already oozing from the tip. The pathetic noises he made set him off. God how he wished he could put his mouth on himself. After this thought his hand stuttered with its movements and teasing actions. He'd never even tried to do that. In all fairness he's an F1 driver, he should be flexible enough to do so. He leant back and fashioned his body in a contorted manner for his cock to be dripping above his mouth. He opened his mouth and gingerly stuck his tongue out, tasting himself. He couldn't fight back his urges anymore and wrapped his mouth around the tip while he used one of his hands to jerk the rest of his length. He moaned from the musty, earthy taste of himself and begun sucking more and more of his length into his needy whoreish mouth. Why had he never tried this before? His own flexibility bestowing this gift of pleasure all accessible at the edge of his fingertips. He eased his cock out of his mouth and decided enough as enough. He leant over to the bedside cabinet, reaching for the bottle of lube. He generously poured some onto his dainty fingers and puckered hole and eased a finger in. Pleasure exploded through how body and he shivered through the buzz he was feeling. Why would he ever want anyone else when this was how he could make himself feel? He eased a second finger in and felt the same breathtaking pleasure as before. He curled his fingers to brush against his sweet spot and he fidgeted through the pleasure. His body twitching from the cold air blowing in through his open window. His cock hardening even more in the cold air.