8. Yandere Vampire x Sl@ve Reader ☑

Start from the beginning

One day you had enough and confronted him in the study hall after the day's education. But who would have expected he will reveal his real self infront of you . He pinned you to wall and forcibly bite you on your shoulders. You screamed for help but no one was there to help , which was an advantage for him . The more you screamed , the more deeper his fangs pierced in . You cried in agony, trying to push him away but he didn't budge .

He let you go only after he was satisfied. He scanned your messed up state and smirked in amusement.

" I warn you dearie if you dare to go to any other man's arms, you will see my dark side " he warned you with a chilling tone as possessiveness and obsession swirled in his dark eyes .

" You Can't Do A Thing ! My Father Won't Allow You To " you retorted trying to seem confident and strong but only you know how shakened up you were inside.

" We will see dearie whether your father is powerful enough to save you or I am strong enough to have you . But let me promise you one thing I WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU TO GO INTO ANOTHER MAN's ARMS even if I had to burn this world down" he sounded determined and confident.

Only the next day you realised why he sounded so confident.

END OF FLASHBACK 

You hated your sister even more . Only if she had stabbed him , you wouldn't have to go through what you were going through now .

" Heuk!!" You screamed out in fright when you were suddenly carried in bridal style by him .

" W...what are you doing!!! ?"

" Ofcourse taking you to where you belong to. I can't have my time wasted after I got my hands on you , just because you are drowned in your thoughts ". He replied with a smirk with a unusual glint in his eyes.

You blinked and stared at him in confusion until you realised that your hands were wrapped around his neck...may be out of reflex. You unwind your hands from his neck and looked away from him.

" It won't be my fault dearie, if you fell down and break some of your bones ."

You felt his hold on you loosening and you slipping down . You yelped in fright and hugged his neck tightly, burring your face in the crook of his neck . He smirked in satisfaction , carrying you to his carriage.

.

.

.

You didn't know how many days have passed since you have been locked inside  his room by him since you rejected him . But from listening the conversations of the maids, you could make out that it has been more than 6 months.

And in this 6 months , he went from being bad to worse or even worst. Not only he manhandles you but also r@pës you every night while whispering degrading words to you . He gaves you sadistic punishments while on the other hand also praises you . 

During sucking your blood he strangles you , making you desperate for air but loosens his force on you when he feels, you are on the brink of unconsciousness . He is like a puppeteer who forces his rebelling puppet to the edge of cliff and pulls it back when it is about to fall.  You knew by doing all this he wanted to break your mind and force you into submission. 

But that is never going to happen. You will never submit to him even if he kills you — That's the strong mentality, your father had raised you with . You remember him saying " Never Bow To A Man If He Can't Respect You . Be A Strong Tigress,Not A Meek Rabbit". Those words of his still echoes in your head even though he has been dead for long . It's your father's words that had been helping your from breaking apart and submitting to the monster named Diaz.