7. Yandere Human x Cyborg Reader ☑

Начните с самого начала

" Stay still cherry . Don't move . Let me hug you for a while. You don't know how scared I was when you went missing" he said burring his neck in the crook of your neck, breathing heavily as if sniffing every whiff of your scent. You felt uncomfortable but didn't move in fear of offending him. He was the one who made you into cyborg, bought you back to life , so he must have power to obliterate you out of existence. And as a selfish human with greed for life , you wanted to survive hence you didn't object his whatsoever actions.

That  was also the reason why you agreed to go to his house and stay with him even though, you were highly uncomfortable. You didn't want to go there but You also didn't had the guts to object him.

" Welcome back to my house" he welcomed you with a huge grin , as he pushed open his house door and allowed you in .

" Thank...you for... having me " you stuttered out.

This place had both the good memories as well as bad memories.

" Brother who is your gues— F**K! YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU COMEBACK TO THIS HOUSE. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. I THOUGHT YOU WERE  DEAD . GET OUT YOU FREAKING CHEATER "

And he was the reason for it . Elden Ross , your boyfriend.....more like ex-boyfriend who killed you on the accusations of cheating. But you never cheated on him . You tried to explain it to him , but he wasn't just having it . And now he was stomping towards you in anger . By his looks , it felt like he wanted to kill you again and he would have succeeded in killing you again if his brother hadn't had come inbetween you and him and saved you.

" Elden don't dare to question my decision...From now on she will be living with us so try to be respectful to her "

" But brother — 

" Elden"

One cold glare from Glidan was enough to shut up, your raging ex boyfriend. He angrily huffed . But Glidan ignored him and turned to you .

" You must be tired after the surgery cherry ,  let me take you to your new room "

He softly said, totally different from the harsh tone he used with his brother. You nodded, feeling uncomfortable and scared of Elden . With a smile on his lips , he gently grabbed your right wrist and begun escorting you upstairs. You let yourself getting dragged by him totally ignoring the glare and angry look , your ex boyfriend was throwing you at .

—————★—————

He opened a door to luxurious room before assisting you in . You stared around with mouth agape . You couldn't believe that such a expensive room is where now you will be living. 

Suddenly you heard a chuckle. You turned your head sideways to see Glidan chuckling.

" Even your surprised look is also cute "

You flinched a little when you were abruptly hugged from behind. 

Glidan snaked his arm around your waist, before resting his head on your shoulders. You were uncomfortable by the sudden closeness but you didn't dare to refute the position you were in .

" Did you like your new room ? "

" Yes...it's very nice ." You softly replied.

" I am glad . I designed it according to your aesthetics... By the way aren't you going to check your closet ? "