4. Yandere Billionaire x Maid Reader ☑

Start from the beginning

" My coffee will be brought by Y/n . If anyone tries to replace her , next time I will kill her or him with bare hands. And you Y/n , I don't think I have to speak in Chinese for you to understand"

You gulped being the prey of his predatory eyes . He was like a king who looked down on you while standing on the top floor.

"No master . I understand " you replied while bowing.

You didn't hear any sound coming so you raised your head slightly only for your eyes to meet with his dark eyes. You flinched a little before quickly looking away. You hung your head low to avoid looking at him .

You were panicking internally unable to withstand the deadly silence.

Then you heard him scoff before turning away to go back in his room .

You breathed in relief. Happy that you survived today and didn't got your head sliced off your body .

In Davis Mansion everyone fears the brutal death the master grants . No one wishes to die but have to work in Davis Mansion in fear even though everyone has the chance to live. Why ? Answer is simple. The pay is good to satisfy everyone's financial needs .

And you too are no different. You are ready to work in fear rather than going back to your abusive family , who wouldn't let you even have a full course meal in a day .

Later that day , you were ordered by the head maid to clean the master's room. You were cleaning the drawers when you found a diary in it . Normally you wouldn't look into someone's diary and respect their privacy buy today you felt extremely curious. You opened the diary and begun to read .

At the end of the page tears were spilling out of your eyes . You were in shock , sadness , disbelief, betrayal, anger and agony.

You couldn't believe that you were sold to Davis when you were just a little kid .

In the diary , it was mentioned that you were the play toy to Arlon Davis who was two years older than you . Your life will move the way Arlon Davis wanted .

It explained why your life was full of hardships  and hardships only.

When your mother was pregnant with your younger sister , your family was going through a huge financial crises . Your father was neck buried in debt. And everyday loan sharks came knocking to your door . They threatened your family to kill you and they would have if the Davis family hadn't come to your family's life as saviours . They offered your family monetary help but in return they wanted on of the daughters of L/n family.

Your mother had very hardly conceived your sister and she wasn't ready to part with  her unborn baby. Hence she sacrificed you .

The Davis Family knowingly smirked and made your family signed a contract – A contract that bind you to Arlon Davis and you became his play toy .

Those who your family saw as saviours are actually the perpetrators of this condition of yours .

Arlon Davis was a psychopath since birth . He didn't feel any remorse or sadness when anyone died . Instead he love seeing people writh in pain to death while begging him . He loved seeing people get destroyed. It excited him when people beg for life . He felt happy seeing people get mentally destroyed.