2. Yandere Second Male Lead x Heroine Reader ☑

Start from the beginning

" Yeah very hungry " you pouted carassing your belly .

" Wait here wifey , I will get you something to eat " you nodded at him .

" Thank you " you replied.

" Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" you screamed scared by the sudden jumpscare on the TV . You hugged your husband tightly , out of reflex .

" It's okay darling the monster is gone , you can look back at the TV ." Your husband , Elion soothed you as he lightly patted your back . He loved when you hug him actively. He was enjoying being hugged by you . He didn't want you to let him go but you did.

You slowly poke your head out of his embrace and turned your head back to TV to see that the monster was gone . You breathed sigh in relief before going back to smuggling with Elion .

It was a Sunday evening and you were lazily sprawled on your husband as you both watched the horror movie. Even though you get scared by horror movies, the adrenaline that kicks in during this moments satisfies your adventurous side .

Moreover you were in your those days of the months . You were craving to see some horror movies but you are scare to watch alone . So you asked your husband to accompany you . And he was more than happy to spend his time with you .

While you were lost watching TV, your husband was staring at you with love and obsession .

" Oh my god Mr.Versache is here" your friends fangirled as you all exited your college building.

" Look look he is waiving here !!! " one of the students behind you yell .

You gulped. You knew Elion was waving at you but no one knew . Your marriage with him was an exclusive family event. No main characters was invited except for the villainess who is his sister. So no one knew .

Elion Versache is a man on whom media loves to pry on thanks to his popularity as the most handsome and richest man in the country . But six months have passed, till now they haven't found the real identity of his wife , that is you . Thanks to the power he has .

But it looks like , he doesn't want to keep this marriage a secret anymore.

You wanted to runaway. You didn't want the overbearing attention. But before you could run away he hugged you .

" How was your day love ? " You heard him ask in his ear pregnanting voice ... yeah his voice was just so deeply melodious.

You heard people around you scream and squeal . You suddenly felt dizzy .

" Oh my god , Elion what are you doing here " you whispered in his ears .

" Came to pick you up for our dinner date wifey "

" Whaa......heuk" he carried your confused self to the car . Put you on the passenger sit , put one your seat belt before jogging around to the driver seat.