~ A crazy Night ~

After I woke up I thought it was just one of those random times where that happens like normal, but instead of being able to fall back to sleep I heard a loud bang! It was like someone falling, so I went to go and investigate downstairs but I brought my wooden bat with me just in case. I walked quietly, so quiet I couldn't even hear myself. I remembered the last step down is creaky so I skipped that one and looked around the living room, no one was there. So I looked in the kitchen, again no one there. Next the dining room, no one. ~Where is this person if there is one?~ I thought to myself. Then another bang, but this time it was different? I can't describe how it sounded. But I just stood there in between the dining room, kitchen, and living room with my bat up in the air, waiting to swing if needed. When all of a sudden the camera went off detecting motion, luckily I brought my phone with me so I checked the app and someone was on the other side of the front door! I quickly texted Tom and Bill in a group chat.

—————————————————————————-
- Texts -

Y/n: YOU GUYS THERE IS SOMEONE IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE IN A BLACK HOODIE

Y/n: IF YOUR AWAKE PLEASE COME AND HELP ME IM SCARED

Bill: OMG Y/N UR LUCKY ME AND TOM ARE UP RIGHT NOW!

Tom: We're coming right now!!

Y/n: Thanks but try to sneak to the back door and I'll let you in but please be fast

Bill: ok!

Tom: We're moving as quickly as possible!

—————————————————————————

I saw Tom and Bill sneaking into my back yard, they came to the back door, I let them in quietly so I don't alarm the person in front. "I'm so glad you guys came!" I said in a whisper, "It's no problem, also nice bat" Tom said while trying not to laugh. "So can we see the cameras?" Bill asked, "Yeah, here" I said pulling up the app on my phone. The person was still out there almost like they were just staring through the door. "That's really creepy" Tom said freaked out, we couldn't see the persons face but I knew that it was a male. He started moving again but it was weird, he was banging his head on the siding of the house by the door then he started to bang his hands on the door. "Can you guys stay here with the bat while I get my mom really quick?" I asked the boys, "Of course, just be quick and quiet!" Bill said trying to act like he wasn't scared. I walked upstairs and went into my moms room and woke her up, "Mom! Wake up there's a weird person outside banging on the house and door! But be quiet!" I told her trying not to completely freak her out, "are you sure your not imagining things?" She asked, "no I'm completely sure! Just look at the cameras!" I said as she opened the camera app, "woah your right! Let's go down stairs, you have your bat right?" she said, "of course, now come on!" I said rushing her. We both walked downstairs quietly, "why are Tom and Bill here?" My mom asked "oh I forgot to tell you, when I first saw the person on the cameras I got scared and had them sneak in from the back." I said. The person was banging again. "What should we do? Call the cops or just sit here?" Tom asked, "If he doesn't go away in 3 minutes then we will call the cops." My mom responded.
~Three minutes later~
"Mom he's still there!" I said panicking, you could tell by the way I was picking at my skin and hyperventilating. Bill came closer to me and hugged me, which made me feel better. Tom got a little jealous. My mom walked a few feet away so she could call the cops. "Hey it's gonna be alright" Bill said as he held my face softly looking into my eyes, he started hugging me again since he could tell that it helped me calm down. Tom came over and joined the hug cause he was just as nervous and the rest of us. Once my mom got off the phone she said "The police will be here soon and the dispatcher said to stay together and stay calm." "Do they know who this could possibly be?" I asked with tears in my eyes from being scared, "they have no idea but they should find out soon" my mom said.
After about 10 minutes the police arrived and got the guy away from our door and put him in handcuffs so he couldn't try anything to hurt us or them. He ended up being the weird guy from the other street, the police said that he has been caught doing this sort of thing almost every night for the past few weeks going house to house. So they took him away and made sure he would scare anyone else like that.
I felt nauseous from all that fear so I drank some water and asked the boys "do you guys think that you could stay the night here?" they both looked at each other and smiled, "We would love to!" Bill said in a happy voice. We all slept on the couch that night. But right before we went to sleep Bill whispered into my ear "I love you and your an amazing girlfriend" but there was something about how he said it that was super comforting, he made me feel safe, "I love you too Mr.Kaulitz" I whispered into his ear back in a flirty tone. I then kissed him goodnight and we fell asleep, Tom was already dead asleep.

When I woke up I saw that Bill was just staring at me, admiring me, while stroking us fingers through my hair, he noticed I woke up and said "Good morning my love" in a raspy sleepy voice, "Good morning Billy" I said using that nickname again. Tom was still asleep on the other side of the couch, I kissed Bill and just lied on his chest. Then finally Tom woke up, "Good morning Tom!"  Me and Bill said at the exact same time, "Good morning" he said as he stretched his arms out. Bill got up and started making breakfast for all of us. "So what should we do today?" Tom asked, "Well there's a town celebration going on at the park with music,rides, games, and more today if you guys wanna go" I suggested, "That sounds like fun, what do you think Bill?" Tom said, "I think it would be really fun!" Bill responded. We ate the breakfast Bill  made for us. " This is really good Bill!" I said, "Thanks!" He said proudly.
After we ate the twins went to get ready at their house for the town celebration. I went upstairs and got ready and then pulled my car out of the driveway and pulled up in-front of the Kaulitz's  house and honked my horn to sign that I'm waiting for them outside.