~ The Decision ~

" I choose..."
But I couldn't really choose so I cut myself off mid sentence and walked away to the bathroom to think. Bill and Tom followed me to the bathroom and stood outside the door waiting for me to come out. I knew that they were still on the other side of the door so without opening the door I asked "Why are you guys doing this? I know that no matter what I do or say you will fight or hate each other, and I don't want that to happen." Tom sighed in a disappointed tone before he said " We just want you to choose." Bill came into the conversation and said "Trust us we don't want to fight anymore, I never wanted to fight with Tom. But please just choose. That's the only way we will stop bugging you about this." I took a deep breath and opened the door, revealing my face with my mascara running down my face. Bill and Tom both looked at me and then looked at each other. "If you guys really want me to choose then can we go sit down and talk about it on the couch?" I said while still crying tears mixed with mascara and the makeup Bill put on my face earlier. Bill nodded his head, and we all walked into the living room and sat down. Before I could ask, Tom got up and got me a glass of water. Bill and Tom apologized for making me overwhelmed and making me cry. I decided to accept the apology, and took a deep breath to calm myself down while also drinking the water Tom got for me. Once I was ready I started off by saying "No matter who I choose I don't want the other person to hate me or the other twin. Also I don't want anyone to feel heartbroken." The twins agreed. "Well here's the moment you were waiting for. I choose Bill. I'm so sorry Tom, but I feel like I've gotten to know Bill better then I have you." I said while trying not to break into tears again. "I understand, and I hope we can still be friends at least?" Tom said a little disappointed, "Of course we can still be friends Tom!" He seemed to cheer up a little after I said that. Bill was trying not to smile to much but I could tell he was about to burst with cheer. "Y/n, im so happy you choose me and I was hoping maybe I could take you out for dinner tonight?" Bill said while smiling ear to ear. I agreed to going out with him. Bill was so excited that he told me I should go get ready and that he will meet me at my house at 5:30pm. "Oh and I almost forgot! Dress nice!" Bill said while jumping up and down with happiness.

I walked back home and immediately started getting ready! (It's 3:30pm)