~ Moms Work Party ~

~ Getting Ready ~
Once Bill left I started to get ready by taking a shower, blow drying my hair, styling my hair, makeup, and then picking out a perfect dress. I thought to myself ~ I really wanna impress Bill with how I look tonight ~ so I picked out a dress it was a beautiful dress that I was saving for a perfect event, that event was tonight. I pulled the dress out of the back of my closet and put it on, it fit like a glove. After putting on my dress I picked out some heels to match with it. I made sure I was all done getting ready and went down stairs, "Well someone is trying to impress a guy tonight" my mom said while looking at my outfit, "Yeah, I want Bill to be impressed so I put on my never worn dress that was in the back of my closet." I told her, "Ok well you said he should be back here at 4:55 right? Cause in that case he should be here soon." My mom said looking at her watch.

                                    ~4:55pm~
The doorbell rang so I ran over to the door super excited and opened it and saw Bill wearing a fancy black suit, he looked amazing. "Hello Bill!" I said smiling, "Hi!" Bill said hugging me "your beautiful!" He said as he saw my outfit for the night, "Thanks!" I said right before kissing him. I welcomed him inside and then shut the door, I grabbed us some Coke from the fridge and poured it into some glasses with ice. "I'm so glad you could make it!" I said to Bill super happy, "yea it's no problem!" Bill said. It was about time when my moms co workers would be arriving so we made sure that the house was still clean. My moms co workers started walking in the door and talked to my mom, then they came and talked to me and Bill. When it was already 30 minutes into the party someone else walked into the house, but it wasn't one of my moms co workers it was Tom!? "Tom what are you doing here?!" Bill and I asked, I was a little worried. "Well I'm kind of panicking right now and I need to talk to you guys." Tom said in a panicked tone, "ok let's go outside to talk then." I suggested so we walked outside "What's the problem Tom?" Bill asked him, "I may or may not have started to cook then started a fire in the kitchen and put it out but now the stove and counter tops are completely black..." he explained, "YOU DID WHAT NOW" Bill exclaimed "THIS WHY I COOK FOR YOU" he continued on, "why didn't you just ask Bill to make you something before he left?" I said to Tom with my arms crossed, "He just seemed so happy and all that while getting ready that I didn't wanna ruin his mood by forcing him to make food for me." Tom said. I looked at him with a death stare, "You know what I'll help you clean it up, but we have to be quick" I said, "Thanks, I don't know what I would do without a friend like you" Tom said while hugging me. We all walked into the kitchen to see how bad it looked, "HOLY SHIT!" I exclaimed, "HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TOM, THIS IS BAD!" I said panicking, the counters were pitch black dark and so was the stove, "I have no idea if this is just a simple cleaning or if this is replace the counters bad." Bill said as he was starring at the kitchen. "At least it's not all the counters" Tom said trying to make the situation better even though it obviously didn't help the fact he almost burned down the house.  I just looked at him with a 'what the fuck' look on my face, I looked at the counters close up, "You know what, it's just a cleaning job, no need of replacement." I said in relief, "What about the stove?" Bill pointed out, " umm, we might to do a little fixing cause somehow Tom also learned how to bend the metal grates, otherwise it's just cleaning." I said, we got to cleaning and we used like a thousand rags to cleanup but luckily it looked fine except for the bent metal. "I'll go grab the tool box from the garage" Tom said walking away, "How stupid can he be?!" I exclaimed, "Pretty stupid" Bill answered. Tom came back with the tool box and we bent the metal back into place. "Thanks for helping me out, you should get back to the party now." Tom said. "Just order some food or something so you don't try to burn the house down again." Bill said to Tom, Tom just nodded and we went back to my place for the party. Once we walked in we saw a lot of people, too many to count. But there was one person that Bill saw that shocked him, "what's wrong Bill?" I asked concerned by the look on his face, "That's my Mom." He said still in shock, "So you mom works with my mom?!" I said also in shock. "No wonder she wasn't home on time!" Bill said, "Well should we talk to her so I can meet her or what?" I asked Bill, "We can go talk to her, but I bet she already knows about us being together, because your mom probably already talked to her I bet." He said, we walked over to Bills mom, "Hello Mrs.Kaulitz!" I said excitedly, "Oh hello! Your y/n right? Jennifer's kid?" She said "yep you got that right!" I said, "Hey mom!" Bill said a little awkwardly, "What are you doing here Bill?" She asked, ~she must not know yet!~ I said to myself in my head, "Oh, my and y/n are dating and she invited me to be here with her so she's not alone at the party tonight." He answered, "That's sweet and I'm glad you found someone that you love." she said to Bill. After we talked with his mom for a while we went and sat down in the dining room where it wasn't as busy.

                          ~End of the Party~

At the end of the party when everyone was leaving Mrs.Kaulitz and Bill stuck around a little longer to talk with me and my mom. "You know I kind of guessed you and y/n were together just by how much you have been hanging out with her." Mrs.Kaulitz said, "Mrs.Kaulitz, your fine with me dating Bill right?" I asked to confirm, "Yes of course! I have no worries." She said answering my question. After some time getting to know Mrs.Kaulitz more, her and Bill went home. But right before Bill left he said "Oh I almost forgot! Here I have a small present for you y/n!" He handed me a little gift box, I opened it and it was a beautiful necklace, "Wow Bill! This is beautiful, thank you so much!" I said then kissing him, "Your Welcome my love!" He said hugging me tightly. After hugging him he had to go home, so we said goodbye to each other then he walked out the door and walked home with his mom. I was tired so I got ready for bed then fell asleep. But I woke up in the middle of the night?