~ Uh Oh ~

~ The Next Morning ~
I woke up at around 9:35am but Bill was still sleeping so I tried to get up without waking him up. After successfully getting out of bed I walked downstairs and started to make breakfast for me and Bill. Halfway through cooking I heard the stairs creak, it was Bill! "Good morning sleepyhead!" I said to Bill, he was still half asleep by how late his reaction was to my statement. "Morning my love" Bill said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder, I tried to look behind me to make sure he wasn't gonna fall asleep standing up. I finished cooking and told Bill it was ready for whenever he wanted to eat. He was sitting on the couch trying not to fall asleep, I walked over to the couch and sat right next to him and put my head on his shoulder and Bill ran his fingers through my hair. "I don't know about you but I'm starting to get hungry so I'm gonna eat" I said getting up and walking over to the dining table to eat. "Wait for me!" Bill said in a whiny voice as he got up to grab some food with me. I got some food from the serving plate and sat down at the dinning table and right after I sat down Bill sat down, he took a bite of the food I cooked and right after he said "wow, this is really good my love!" "Thank you Billy!" I said trying to see his reaction to me calling him 'Billy', "did you just call me Billy?" He said a questioning tone, "yes, do you not like it? Cause if you don't I won't call you Billy." I responded, "well I don't hate so I guess if you want you can call me that every now and then, but not all the time." Bill said with a raspy voice. We Continued to eat, and once I finished I washed my dish and said "Once your done Bill I can wash your dish for you!" instead of saying ok he refused to let me wash it for him "It's ok I got it you have enough stuff to worry about so I'll take Care of the rest of the dishes for you." Bill said trying to convince me to let him do the work, "Fine, but you have to let me do your makeup for you today!" I said wanting to make an deal, "That's okay with me!" Bill responded.

                        ~ After Cleaning Up ~
"Billllllllll" I said waiting for him to get done getting ready for the day except his makeup, "Whattttt?" Bill said matching my tone, "I just want you to hurry up so I can do your makeup!" I said. He walked out of the bathroom and stood in my doorway, "Well are you doing my makeup in ur bedroom or the bathroom?" Bill asked, "In the bathroom where there's a big mirror silly!" I told him. Bill walked back into the bathroom, "You ready??" I asked him as I was walking into the bathroom, "yep" he said. I started to do his makeup when I realized "Oh shit!" "What?" Bill asked worried, "Tonight the house has to be spotlessly clean for my mom, she's hosting the work party here tonight for her job!" I said while breaking down into a nervous mess. "It's gonna be okay y/n! I can help you clean the house for tonight!" Bill said while tightly hugging me to calm me down. "You would really do that for me?" I asked to make sure he wasn't lying, "Of course! That's one of the things I'm here for, helping you out when you need it!" He said caressing my cheek while looking into my watery eyes. I tried not to cry but that didn't work, I started crying into Bills shoulder thanking him over and over "your the best boyfriend ever, thank you" after crying for a while I got back to doing Bills makeup and it turned out really good, "take a look!" I told Bill, he turned to the mirror and adored how I did his makeup, "This looks so good y/n!!" He said smiling. "Thanks!" I said smiling ear to ear then kissing him on the chin cause he was a little to tall for me to kiss his lips without him leaning down a little. Instead of him just taking the kiss I gave him on his chin he lifted me up onto the bathroom counter and kissed me. "Your know it's already 12:00 we should probably start cleaning so when my mom gets back home early today at around 3:30pm it will be clean." I told Bill trying to get him to stop kissing me over and over all over my neck, "okay!" he said finally stopping and helping me off the counter walking downstairs to start cleaning. "I'll vacuum the rugs, sweep, and wipe down surfaces if you want to dust and mop?" I asked Bill, "How about I do the option with more work so you can rest?" He told me obviously trying to take the first three jobs I told him I would do so I could do the job with less work. "Alright then!" I agreed with him since he really didn't want me doing a lot of work. Once we got to work I decided to turn on some music for us to listen to, Bill seemed to enjoy it by the way he had a little dance in his walk. After cleaning I turned down the music and lied down on the couch, a few seconds after Bill came and lied right on top of me with his head on my chest, "whatcha doing" I asked him "listening to your heartbeat!" He responded with joy. "It's 3:20pm so my mom will be home soon, but I was wondering if your available and my mom allows it if you could stay here while the party is going on so I'm not alone?" I asked him "I would love to stay here with you for the party but afterwards I gotta go home so my mom and Tom don't get worried." He told me looking into my eyes, "okay well once my mom gets home we can ask her!" I said as my mom entered the house, "Hi mom! Me and Bill were wondering if he could stay for the work party your hosting tonight? So I'm not alone and bored." I said, "yea that's fine!" She responded, I was so happy I started jumping up and down while smiling. "Well you better go home and start to get ready young man" my mom told Bill, "Okay!" Bill said smiling. "So I'll see you later around 4:55pm then! I love you!" I told Bill then giving him a kiss and right after Bill left the house saying "I love you too!"

~ Getting ready ~