𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ꨄ

chapter dedicated to : kemyja ☺️

before I start this chapter I want to say thank you. To everyone who reads my book . to every girl who relates to Saanvi, to every guy who is like Arjun. I just want to thank you guys for not attacking me for taking a break and baring with me and being supportive of me. i truly appreciate it . you guys are amazing. thanks for 10k fucking reads!!! thank you thank you so much for reading and enjoy my book . im back now (: Enjoy chapter 17 💋

Arjun

Saanvi has been running through my mind all day since I woke up this morning. It's almost time for poetry class and I'm hoping, well I'm  praying that she comes to class today. Plus she needs to be here , we are doing our poetry presentations today.

I'm currently in my math class and I'm  hardly paying attention because I'm constantly reliving the night I allowed Saanvi and Milo to leave my house. I should've chased her. I should've called her name. I needed to have done something but I didn't. I paused and she left.  I regret it. The class finally ends and I'm practically running to poetry class to get to  Saanvi, in hopes that she is there.

"Ouch!" Someone yelps as I bash into them as I'm now in a full run to poetry class.

I look down and it's her. I help her up and I frantically apologize for running into her.

She looks at me and she snatches herself away not muttering a single word.

She looks up with her caramel eyes and flutters her eyelashes to me.

"Hi Argie." She says ever so softly with her beautiful angelic voice.

"Hi Nini."I smiled at her.

We both just look at each other. I'm caught in her beauty. I'm caught up in her. God , Saanvi is amazing. My Saanvi is phenomenal and oozing with beauty.

"How are you?" She asks, breaking the silence.

"I'm great, and you?"

"Im thriving." She mumbles and looks at her feet which dart my eyes to them. She has white polish now, last time I saw her she had pink.

She then abruptly leaves walking into the building and I follow her since we both have the same class right now.

"Are you following me?" She says without turning around

I grin. "How can I follow you if we are going to the same place?"

She turns around to face me. "Oh yeah , lol." She says, flashing me her pearly whites.

"See you really did need to be back here."  I say jokily as I open the door for her.

"You calling me dumb already? I just returned. " she says, drastically gasping and walking in the classroom.

"My apologies." I smile at her and pull out the seat for her at our table.

"You're treating me like a princess and a peasant I see." She sits down and I sit beside her.

"My speciality."

I take my poetry book out and I feel a bit of anxiety wash over me. Today we have to read a poem that we wrote to the entire class. It seems so highschool-y. Saanvi on the other side seems as cool as a cucumber and she is smiling brightly.

The teacher walks in the class a  minute later and he started calling people up by rows. Luckily for me I was semi last. Saanvi and I were located in the back of the classroom. I look over to Saanvi and it looks like she is re reading her poetry. Seeing her do that made me do the same thing. I hope this is good enough. I'm not really good at articulating myself, so a task such as publicly speaking a poem It's extremely difficult .