𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙 🝮

꧁꧂

Saanvi

Today is monday and it's the first day of class and i'm just over it. The day hasn't even started and I'm over it. I turn over to check the time, and it's 8:30 pm. My first class starts at 10am so I decided to get up.

My first class of the day is Spanish. I barely passed in highschool. I think since I know a little bit and since I brought my notes from highschool, I should be able to pass.

I sigh and get up to get dressed because I can't spend my day overthinking especially today. It's the first day of class and I want to start on a semi positive note. I scan through my closet, throwing things around and then I decide to wear a black long sleeve u-neck tee with the most beautiful earthy green long skirt I own. I pair it with my black mary jane shoes and a burgundy bag.

I'm wearing my soft locs down today and I'm not wearing any makeup.

After finishing my morning routine and getting dressed I grab my book bag and throw it over my shoulder getting ready to leave my dorm. When I woke up Bella wasn't in the dorm so i'm guessing she went to class or out for breakfast. Either way I need to give her some space anyway. I grab my keys and make my way out the dorm not before turning off the lights.

The walk to my Spanish class isn't long. It's actually a good 10 mins. This is good because I need exercise. I grab my phone and check the time. It's 9:30 now and I see a small coffee stand in the distance so I walk over, deciding to grab something before class. Once at the stand I reach down and look in my purse to grab my card, not paying attention ,I bump into a hard chest.

"Watch where you-" The voice cuts itself off mid sentence.

I look up and realize I just bumped into stupid Arjun.

"You're in my way" I say looking at him.

He is wearing a dark green school shirt with brown pants. He has on what look like some sort of black platform type boots and he has a brown tote bag on his shoulder. His hair is pulled back using an invisible hair band. It's giving shaggy.

"I'm in your way? I was here first." He replies crossing his arms and looking down at me.

"I dont give a fuck. " I reply blankly.

"What are we going to do about that mouth?" He says and looks at me. I'm unable to read his emotions.

I feel my heart palpitate and my face goes hot.

"Excuse me?" I reply with a raised eyebrow.

"You're excused, Saanvi." He replies before walking away.

What's that about? Why would he say that? What does that mean?

Then it hits me. He's quoting that stupid meme I saw on tiktok the other day. I laugh a little once I put the pieces together. I'm not laughing because Arjun is funny, I'm laughing at the meme I convince myself.

I'm up next in the line for drinks so I order and decide to buy a bagel. Now let me tell you something. A bagel is not good UNLESS, its 90% cream cheese and 10% bagel bread.

Once I get my drink and food I check and see that it's now 9:40 so I walk to my class and the coffee cart happens to be right in front of the building I'm going into. Once I'm inside I find my class and decide to sit in the back.

I finished my bagel and it's now 9:57 and the teacher has yet to arrive.

"She running on her own time today I see." A girl next to me says. I assume she is talking to me so I reply.