𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧 🝮

(meme in media )

꧁꧂

Arjun

Yesterday I got home pretty late after studying and doing work with Saanvi. I didn't eat or anything last night. I just came home , showered and went to sleep. I woke up at 3pm today , which is very uncommon for me.

I decided that I need to work on some of my Biology projects and start my psychology thesis so I'm going to the lab again. It's almost like I live there. I sigh getting up to get dressed when I get a message on my phone from Ryan. Apparently everyone is going to the beach today. I contemplate weather or not I should go. I mean I can always work tomorrow. I decided to work for an hour then I will go

I forgot to mention it's now 4pm , the beach is like an hour  away and they are all going to be there at 4 pm.

I'm always late to shit.

I got dressed and left my dorm going to the beach.

Once I get to the beach I text Ryan letting him know i'm there. He sends me a pin to where they are and I walk over. I see Saanvi and she is wearing a pink sundress. Her hair out curly and big but I see she has two braids buried in the curls. She has a huge smile on her face as she and an unfamiliar girl dance to a foreign song.

"Arjun, you made it!" I hear Bella yelp and everyone turns towards me.

Everyone is cheering as I walk over and I feel a bit uncomfortable by all the attention .

I made eye contact with Saanvi and she sent me a friendly smile. When we locked eyes all my anxieties vanished.

I make my way to the group and Bella pulls me into a hug and I instinctively pull her way.

"I'm sorry." I mutter. " I'm not into hugs. "

She smiles at me and holds a fist up for me to hit and I do the action. Fist bump.

The foreign girl makes her way over to me.

"Im Maria."She says with a smile. She is pretty . Not as beautiful as Saanvi.

"Hey." I reply blankly.

"You're just like they described ." She says before walking away leaving me confused.

"Arjun." I hear Saanvi's sweet voice from behind me.

I turn around and smile at her. Slightly.

"You're in my fucking way, move." She says before shoving me.

I shove her back , maybe a little too hard because she falls over.

I try my best to conceal my laugh but I can't help myself. She is so dramatic because I hardly touched her.

Bella comes over to help her get up and I decide to push her down too. I don't know why but pushing short people is so funny.

"What the fuck , Arjun." Bella says getting up.

"My fault , it was  an accident. Sometimes my hands have these spasms." I smile innocently.

"As do mine." Saanvi says before her hand connects with my face.

She walks away and I hear Ryan say:

" If I get smacked like that, I'm shooting everybody who witnessed it. " He then starts making gun sounds and I hear Maria and Sy'Aire cracking up at his foolishness.

I will deal with Saanvi.

I walked over to Saanvi who walked near the water. I obviously startled her by whispering in her ear because she instantly tenses up and jumps at my words.