𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧ఌ

ミ★✫彡

𝐓𝐰!! 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Arjun

Today is monday and im currently on my way to poetry class. I'm a bit excited because I get to see Saanvi. I stopped at Ryan's coffee cart and got me a coffee and Saanvi a bagel, extra cream cheese and a coffee as well.

I didn't know if she wanted tea so I sat and debated with Ryan for 10 minutes because he is obviously the Saanvi whisper. I paid for our things-I didn't tip Ryan- then I made my way to class.

When I made my way to Saanvi and I's usual seat I was taken back when I seen Sy'aire in my seat making my Saanvi laugh.

"Hey Arjun!" Saanvi says, smiling at me. I made a note that she didn't call me Argie.

Maybe she doesn't want people to know she calls me that. Maybe she is ashamed of being my friend. We are not friends.

"I got you coffee and a bagel," I managed to get out.

"Oh, thank you. How much do I owe you? Saanvi says, smiling her bright daggers at me.

"It's on the house." I smile to her.

Sy'aire clears his throat catching my attention. He stands up from his, no, my seat.

"Arjun," he greets me dryly.

"Sy'aire." I reciprocate the same energy back.

He walks away not before kissing Saanvi on the cheek which makes my blood boil. On his way out he bumps me and I almost, I almost. Punched him square in his face. I'm practicing my self control and impulse control.

I took a seat next to Saanvi and I gave her coffee and a bagel extra cream cheese.

"Thank you so much." She says sipping on the coffee and moaning in the process.

My entire body becomes indulged in flames by the sounds coming from her sweet mouth.

I'd love to hear these sounds in my bedroom, alone with her, having my way with her.

"Ryan made this?" She asked me.

"Yeah how did you know?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"He always makes me a special brew, because I'm special." She says blushing. I nearly gag at her choice of words but I plant a smile on my face.

"Special ed." I whisper into her ear.

That comment earned a smack to my chest and it hurt a lot. She is so strong for a little woman.

"Not nice Arjun." She says, shaking her head and eating her bagel. She has crumbs on her shirt and it's bothering me so I wipe them off not even realizing i'm glazing her breast.

"Why are you molesting me right now? " Saanvi says, looking down at my hands with a smirk . I quickly remove my hands.

"You had crumbs on your shirt and it bothered me so I whipped it. I'm sorry , I apologize." I say quickly, feeling shame. She makes me feel so small.

"I'm not a cop," Saanvi says, holding her hands up. I can't help but laugh a little at her. She is the cutest human being ever.

I wonder how cute our kids will be.

After class Saanvi said her and the "gang" , as she calls them , were going to her dorm and having their weekly pizza and criminal minds and she invited me to join, I declined because everyone in the room hates me. But who can say no to Saanvi? So now I'm being pulled to her dorm. Part of me is resisting just so she will hold my hand. I love her touch.