✧༺ 59 ༻✧

Comincia dall'inizio

I bent down to her laying figure and tapped her cheeks "Princess... Wake up. I'm here.... Please." I shook her but she wasn't responding. "Seo-Yeon, wake up. SEO-YEON PLEASE. WAKE UP. PLEASE I'M HERE. LOOK.... OPEN YOUR EYES PRINCESS." I was shouting like a mad man. I heard sirens of an ambulance.

They brought the stretchers and took Seo-Yeon from my arms, I sat inside the ambulance, holding her hand. I don't know what's happening around me all that matters to me is Seo-Yeon.

We were rushed inside the hospital and they took her away, inside a room. My whole body was shaking from fear. Fear of losing her. I can't lose her, no! Don't think about it Jungkook everything will be alright, she's okay, she's just unconscious.

Hyungs came inside the waiting room, I saw Namjoon hyung and hugged him. "H-hyung..." I sobbed in his arms and he patted my back. "Don't worry, everything will be alright, she's a fighter."

I heard the doctors coming out. "We need to perform a surgery, her lungs and stomach is filled with water. Please fill the form. We'll get the surgery done." He said and rushed back inside. Jin hyung kept his hand on my shoulder and told me that he's going to fill the form. I nodded and sat on one of the benches.

Looking up I saw that guy from before. Even he was crying but was good in hiding it. "Who are you to Seo-Yeon?" I asked, he looked at me without any emotions. "I'm her brother." What brother!? Isn't Jimin her sibling? "You're her brother!? Stop lying!" He chuckled but it didn't hold any humor. "Even I was adopted by the Kims. I work as an FBI agent that's why I have to keep my identity hidden." I nodded.

I saw Jimin hyung sitting on a far bench with his head on his palms. He must be devastated, she is his sister after all.
Even hobi hyung was getting treated but his injuries weren't severe. They just needed to be bandaged.
.
.
.

It has been hours but no news. I just sat there looking like a zombie. That's when the lights of the operation room dimmed.

The doctors came out, everyone ran to him and stood there with their fingers crossed. Please be okay. Please be okay. I was chanting this the whole time.

"There is a good news as well as a bad one. The good news is that she's out of danger and is already awake. We stayed with her for this long just to monitor her for atleast an hour and now she's fully conscious." He said. I sighed in relief and looked at him with confusion. "Then what is the bad news?" I asked.

"We couldn't save the baby." He said and it felt like my whole world collapsed. I stumbled on foot, Suga hyung held me. She was pregnant? "I'm sorry for your loss." The doctor said and went away.

I looked up at all of them. "She was pregnant. She was fucking pregnant with my child." I suddenly couldn't breath.

"Jungkook, breath... JUNGKOOK. You have to stay strong for Seo-Yeon." Jin hyung said. I looked up at him and burst out crying. "H-hyung.... She was pregnant. How did I not know!? I'm such a fool. I should have stopped her when she was leaving..." I sobbed and hugged him tighter.

"You have to stay strong for her Jungkook, please pull yourself together." At this point I didn't even knew who was speaking. I want to see her. I want to meet her. I pushed hyung and went to her room. Opening it I saw her sitting on the bed looking at nothing. She was so into her thoughts that she didn't even acknowledge my presence.

I wanted to cry but seeing her like this. She need me more than anyone right now. "Princess." She flinched at my voice. When she looked up I saw her eyes looked tired, those pretty eyes were filled with tears. I hugged her and she sobbed in my embrace, even I cried hugging her.