Chapter 53

You continued struggling against the villains that were holding you by your arms. It isn't going to end like this. Your brother needs you. These stupid villains aren't going to win. Shigaraki's hand was only a few inches from your face now and his wicked smile only grew. 

You began breathing heavy, running out of ideas, fear filled your brain. With your hands bound you couldn't use your quirk, but you had one last idea. You shut your eyes harshly, taking a long deep breath, and just when Shigaraki's hand was about to make contact with your face, you opened your mouth. You let out the loudest yell you could muster and flames followed it.

Your father has been trying to teach you that move but you never got the hang of it, until now. Shigaraki jumped back but the flames still slightly burned him. You turned your head to the left, looking at the man in a black and grey suit and that's all it took for him to let you go and step back. 

Now with one arm free, you turned to face the blond girl that still held your arm and grabbed you by the collar and threw her on the ground. You ran over to where Bakugou was fighting the other villain joined him. You sent balls of flames to the villain causing him to step further back until you were successful right next to Bakugou. 

"Y/n!" Bakugou called to you, looking up, but you were too busy focused on how the masked villain you were fighting went to join the others. "Y/n you idiot!" He tries to get your attention again, grabbing your shoulder but you push it off. 

"If any of you even touch Shoto I'll kill you! With my bare hands if I have to!" You shout at the group of villains in front of you, shooting flames from your hands. "And I won't make it quick either!" You added, about to send another attack when Bakugou bent down to grab you around your waist, and hosted you up so you were over his shoulder. "Bakugou! What the h-" you were cut off by him releasing a giant explosion.

The two of you were launched into the sky, flying over buildings. You grabbed at his shirt and around his waist as to not fall. 

"What are you doing?!" You yelled, hoping he could hear you. 

"Saving your ass!" He shouted back. "You idiots!" You heard him yell, and the two of you stopped gaining altitude. Now going in a more straight line. You turn around the best you can and you see Kirishima, Midoriya, and Iida. Kirishima gave you a big smile while the other two were completely focused.

You were about to scold them when you heard something coming at you, you turn back around and see the masked villain you two were fighting before coming straight at you all. You were preparing two fireballs to throw at him but before you could, pro hero Mt. Lady appeared in front of you and blocked the villain. 

"Bakugou, now!" You heard Iida yell and Bakugou let out an explosion, so we wouldn't hit the ground as hard. At the same time, Midoriya dug his feet into the ground, slowing us down to a stop. You quickly jumped off of Bakugou as soon as he was on the ground. 

"Where's Shoto?" You asked Midoriya, your brother's safety being your first priority.

"He's with Yayoruzu back at where we came from. We should meet up with them." He informed you and you nodded. All of you started to quickly make your way to them, but once you got back into the city, it was way too crowded to even move. You kept pushing between people, needed to see Shoto. 

"Y/n slow down, I know you're worried but we have to keep a low profile." Iida said to you, pulling you back a bit by your shoulder. You gave in. All of you stopped and stayed close together amongst the crowd of people as Midoriya called your brother.

"Yeah Y/n. Are you sure you're okay?" Kirishima asked, pointing to the corner of your mouth with a worried look on his face. You brought your hand up to the corner of your mouth and felt something there. You look down at your hand and it was blood, then you remember about what you did to Shigaraki so it must be his blood. 

"Oh, yeah I'm fine, itsnotmine." You try to quickly blurt out that last part but he did catch it, and so did the other boys standing next to you. "Did he answer?" You ask nonchalantly to Midoriya and Kirishima turns to look at Bakugou with a look of horror on his face. Bakugou let's a small smirk slip and  gives Kirishima an 'I'll tell you later' look.

"Uh yeah, he said he's still with Yayoruzu blending in with the crowd. We should probably just go to the pros and tell them that you two are okay." He suggests. You all start making your way to the pro hero's when you all pay attention to the large TV that showing the fight between All Might and the villains leader.