I went to cover myself with my denim jacket, as a Eddie shook his head.

"Don't do that. Girls have breasts. It is what is is." He said.

"Don't give him the satisfaction. None of us are looking at you like Jason." Jeff said, in agreement.

"We respect you, you know that right?" Gareth asked, as I nodded.

"I know. I love you all for it. But to be fair, they did grow over summer." I said playfully, before they all laughed.

One person at the table had noticed.
He looked at me with hidden admiration and I knew that.

Kid apparently just liked what he saw, and did it in a non sleazy fashion; I didn't mind it, I liked him looking at me sometimes.

Eddie to me, was very attractive.
We'd just never crossed that line, and I was comfortable with that.

That didn't stop me thinking occasionally though, of what it would be like to kiss him, to run my hands through his hair, feel his naked skin against mine, have him admire me with his eyes and his hands.

"You good there Thomasin?" Eddie asked, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Sorry, I was space side I think." I said, blinking rapidly, realising I'd been staring almost through him.

His eyes were dark, and he grinned.

"We'd better go, it's almost time." I said, trying to disguise the blush with my loose, long blonde hair.

"Back to the grind." Eddie announced, as we all rose to our feet with our empty food trays.

********************************************
Eddie's POV.

I knew that she knew I watched her sometimes, and I'd watched her glorious frame stretch today, seeing her petite waist, her ribs poking through her soft, pale skin. I'd watched her perfect, perky little breasts flex outwards, sending those pert nipples to the ceiling and for a moment, it had ultimately been very hard not to picture covering them with my hands or my mouth.

I'd done good to hide it for this long, but I was obsessed with her. Everything about her, everything she said or did, had me hopelessly hooked.

She was interesting, intriguing, funny and had the body of a goddess. She didn't believe it, but she knew I admired her on a daily basis; yet she said nothing, never objected, she simply let me admire her, knowing that it wasn't sleazy.

It was just always liking what I saw.
It went unnoticed by the group, but never by her.

She didn't mind me looking at her, which stirred a fire in the depths of my stomach; embers just burning away tirelessly, for her.

What I hadn't liked, was Jason's comments.
He was deliberately rude, and derogatory to most of the girls in school, but harboured a particular hatred towards Thomasin that hadn't gone unnoticed by me.

And I was growing quite tired of it, lately.

I couldn't concentrate all through history, and I skipped the last two classes, preferring to sit on the bleachers and just look out over the soccer field.

Jason deserved everything and anything coming to him. There was a certain kind of justice, for a guy like him. Not many would particularly miss him, either.

No one missed Alyssa Grange.
Alyssa was a venomous little snake, snuffed out over the past weekend, and sure people were talking.

Talking with concern, and general shock at the brutality.