Anya managed to removed herself from the prince to search for medical supplies. And to get a better understanding of the airship. The sadness of Volstagg, Hogun, and Fandral's deaths wouldn't so easily go away. She'd probably cry about it again later. At least being active was a bit of a distraction.

She found Heimdall standing at the floor to ceiling window that overlooked the galaxy around them. This was a whole new experience for the young woman. Being in space. It was an absolutely astonishing sight. Breathtaking. Images in textbooks back of Midgard couldn't compare.

"You're awake sooner than I expected," Heimdall said.

The young woman came to stand beside him. "I couldn't fall back to sleep," the mortal said. "Thor's eye needs medical attention. Do you have any idea if there's a medical bay in here?"

"I do not."

"It's alright. I wanted to look around the ship anyway."

Anya turned to go when Heimdall stopped her.

"You carry something on you that you didn't at our last meeting," the former gatekeeper said.

Her brows pinched in confusion.

"I can sense its familiar power. Sudrstjarna."

Anya had completely forgotten about the spear that hung like a charm on the necklace she carried. A gift from Odin. The young woman removed it to show the Asgardian.

"How did you come by this?" he wondered.

"Odin gave it to me before his passing," Anya said. "He said it was Frigga's."

"Correct. The queen may have preferred short swords later in life, but she was always the most skilled when it came to a spear. It is a great honor to have this in your possession."

"I know nothing about it. Otherwise, I may have tried to use it on Sakaar when I was stuck there."

"Sakaar? I am not familiar with the name."

"It's a relatively unknown place that Thor, Loki, and I fell into after Hela threw us out of the Bifrost. Time passed differently there. Thor and I fought to survive. Loki used his gift of the tongue to work his way into the inner workings of the realm. But trust me, it's not somewhere you'd wish to visit."

"I'll take your word for it. If you were fighting on Sakaar, then it's a shame you didn't know how to utilize Sudrstjarna. Then again, maybe it's a good thing you didn't so it wasn't taken away."

He held the small spear between his fingers before flicking it out to the side. In an instant, the weapon grew in size to take the form of a normal sized spear. The golden item was even more beautiful now from the intricate design etched on the surface. There were two talismans hanging from the base of the sharp edge. Witch symbols by the looks of it.

"Frigga could channel her magic into this weapon and amplify her power," Heimdall said. "I'm interested to see what that means for you since your abilities differ."

The man handed the weapon to the mortal.

"It's lighter than I imagined," Anya said.

"Just as Thor used to effortlessly wield Mjolnir when it was too heavy for others. Sudrstjarna adjusts naturally to its wielder's strength and capabilities."

"How do I make it small again?"

"You will it to be so."

Anya followed Heimdall's direction and a few seconds later, Sudrstjarna took the form of a necklace with a spear charm again.