Chapter 29

"Y/N and Ariana, look over here!" Multiple photographers said.

"Which one do I look at?" I asked Ariana.

She laughed.

"The one we're in front of, baby." She said.

"Oh that makes sense." I said.

I smiled at the camera that was right in front of us. Ariana grabbed my face and kissed my cheek.

Ariana and I were attending the VMAs. This was my first award show, and I was very nervous. She kept assuring me that this wasn't the Grammys, and I had no reason to be nervous, but there were a lot of celebrities that I was excited to see.

"Kiss me." Ariana said.

I leaned down and pecked her lips. Ariana grabbed my hand, and we walked further down the red carpet. We took more pictures and moved further down. This went on for a while. Then we finally got inside.

"You do that every fucking award show?" I asked her.

"Yes, every time." She said.

"Is it over?" I asked.

"Yes and no. We don't have anymore pictures, but we have to do an interview. Actually I'm supposed to do multiple, but we're only doing one. Fuck that." Ariana said.

"What the fuck is being a celebrity? This is bullshit." I said.

"Okay, the first person we make eye contact with is gonna wanna interview us. Who should we go to?" She said.

I glanced quickly at the interviewers.

"Nessa. She's in the red dress." I said.

"You like her or something? Why the fuck do you know her name?" Ariana asked.

"Because I think she's funny. What is wrong with you?" I said.

"Okay, fine." Ariana said.

We avoided eye contact with the other interviewers and walked up to Nessa.

"Oh my God. It's the most beautiful couple in the world. Hello, hello." Nessa said.

"Hi." Ariana said.

"Hey." I said.

"Ariana, short black dress. You can never go wrong. You look absolutely beautiful as always. And Y/N, come on. An 'I love my girlfriend' shirt? You didn't wanna dress up?" Nessa said.

"Well I hate suits. And I love my girlfriend." I said.

Ariana was actually the one to pick out my shirt. I wore with baggy black cargo pants, Red Jordan 1's, and a red New York Yankees fitted.

"And you two are looking very in love." Nessa said.

"Yeah, this is my baby." Ariana said as she touched my face.

"I love her with all my heart." I said.

"Stop. You two are so freaking adorable. I love it. Y/N, how is it dating the Ariana Grande?" Nessa said.

"I don't even know she's Ariana Grande half the time. She's just Ariana to me. I'm honored that she's my girlfriend. Everyday is the best day ever with her." I said.

"Awe is it really?" Ariana asked.

"Duh." I said.

"Ari, Y/N seems like a pretty shy person on social media. How is she in real life?" Nessa asked.

"She's still pretty shy in real life. You have to actually get to know her in order for her to open up, but she's a really sweet person. Total nerd, the sweetest soul of all time, the most gentle person. I could go on and on." Ariana said.