Chapter 7

"What the fuck do you mean Elphaba's alive? This has pissed me off." I said.

"Okay, that's not the problem. She can never see Galinda again. Isn't that sad?" Ariana said.

Ariana made me spend the day watching The Wizard of Oz and Wicked at her house. I didn't have anything to do since my ribs were still bruised, and I knew I wouldn't be able to train for a little while longer.

"First of all, fuck Galinda." I said.

Ariana gasped.

"You don't mean that." She said.

"She just had to give Elphaba that hat for everyone to make fun of my girl. That's fucked up! Could you imagine you pull up to the party with that hat cause your roommate was like 'this hat fye as fuck' and then everyone's laughing at you? Fuck Galinda!" I said.

"That was literally so unimportant. And they became friends right after." Ariana said.

"Alright, I don't care. I'm a Galinda hater." I shrugged.

"The problem is The Wizard! Not the girls." Ariana said.

"Nah, Galinda is the problem. She really let that little country bumpkin Dorothy steal her friend's sister's shoes after literally dropping a house on her. That is insane." I said.

"You don't get it." Ariana said rolling her eyes.

"You're right. I don't get it! Was Dorothy dreaming or is Oz real? Never show me anything like that ever again because I'm gonna be thinking about this all night." I said.

"No, the movie version makes it seem like a dream, but the author says Oz is a real place. It's just a hidden fairytale land." Ariana said.

"The author? I gotta read a fucking book now?" I asked.

"No one is making you read the books." Ariana smiled.

"There are multiple?!" I shouted.

Ariana laughed and threw a pillow at me.

"Shut up." She said.

"This is serious. I'm sick right now. What's the truth? What's accurate? I need a timeline and a map right now." I said.

"I didn't think you were gonna like it this much." Ariana said.

"I don't! It confuses me." I said.

"The books would blow your mind." She said.

"Never let me read the books. I feel like I would actually commit a crime when I finished them." I said.

"Okay, but aren't you excited to see me as Galinda?" Ariana asked.

"No, I hate Galinda. I will be booing you loud as fuck in the movie theater." I said.

"Bye, get out." Ariana said crossing her arms and turning away from me.

"Awe, did I upset the little baby?" I asked.

Ariana ignored me. I groaned and laid across the couch to be closer to her.

"No, go away. You're mean." She said.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I will not boo Galinda. In fact, I will jump up and down for joy when you come on the screen." I said.

"Too late for an apology." Ariana said.

I got up and sat beside her.

"Please forgive me." I begged.

"No, fuck off." Ariana said pushing me away with both hands.

I yelled in pain when she touched my ribs. Ariana gasped and pulled her hands back.