Chapter 39

[NEVAEH && NAOMII'S POV]

The Room Was Dark As The Girls Held Each Others Hands Tight. They Could Hear Their Mom In The Distance Snapping And Other People As Well. They Tried To Scream, But Their Mouths Were Stuffed With Paper Towels And Taped Tight With Duck Tape. All They Could Do Was Squeal. They Were Tied Together Tight And Could Barely Move. Naomii Jammed Her Elbows Into Nevaeh's Back As She Tried To Pull Her Arms Free. There Was Footsteps Heading Towards Them, As They Both Tried To Scoot To One Side Of The Room. The Rope Was Loosening Up More And More As They Finally Made It To The Wall. Naomii Had Almost Got The Ropes Untied Until The Doors Swung Open...

                 Two Days Later...

[MARVIN'S POV]

Its Been 48 Hours And Still No Word About My Girls. I Swear I Can't Depend On The Police For Shit, And If My Girls Are Hurt Or Worse...Let's Just Say It's Gon Be Another War In This Bitch! That's When It Hit Me! I Bought The Girls Matching Bracelets Awhile Back With A Chip Installed In The Charm That Let's Me Know Where They Are At ALL Times! I Hopped Up Off The Couch And Hurried Up To My Office. I Grabbed My Labtop And Quickly Began Typing. Within Minutes, The Location Popped Up And I Knew Exactly Where My Girls Were. And They Were Alive! I Hurried Downstairs And Into The Room Where Kaidence Sat Alone.

"Baby! They're Alive! And I Know Where They Are!" I Said. She Wiped Her Eyes And Glanced At Me.

"You Were Right. Preston's Mom Has Our Girls. And We're Gonna Get Them Back." I Said.

"How?" She Said.

"Busting In There And Looking For Them." I Said.

"Okay....Well Lets Go!" She Said.

                  ************

[NEVAEH && NAOMII'S POV]

Nevaeh Finally Got The Paper Towel Out Of Her Mouth And The Duck Tape Halfway Off Her Mouth.

"Naomii...I'm Scared!" She Cried. Naomii Didn't Respond.

"NaNa? Naomii??" She Said. No Response. Nevaeh Yanked Her Arms Until She Got One Of Her Arms Loose. She Then Snatched The Remaining Tape Off Her Face And Struggled To Get The Remaining Rope Untied. Once She Was Loose, She Got The Rope Off Naomii, And Snatched The Tape Off Her Mouth. Naomii Spit The Tissue Out Of Her Mouth.

"Ow!" Naomii Snapped.

"Thank God You're Alive!" Nevaeh Said.

"How Did You Get Loose?" She Asked.

"Well Once You Got It Loose Enough, I Just Did What Daddy Taught Us." Nevaeh Said.

"Oh." She Said.

"We Need To Get Out Of Here! Come On Get Up!" Nevaeh Snapped.

"How Are We Gonna Get Out? They're Gonna See Us." Naomii Said.

"No They're Not. They Just Left And We're Wasting Time! Come On!" Nevaeh Said.

"Ugh! Since When Did You Become The Brave Twin?" Naomii Asked. They Got Up And Felt There Way To The Door.

"Why Is It So Dark?" Nevaeh Said.

"I Don't Know, But I Found The Door." Naomii Said. As The Girls Opened The Door, Preparing To Leave, They Were Stopped By A Mysterious Figure At The Door. The Girls Both Screamed As They Grabbed Each Other And Quickly Backed Up.

(Nevaeh And Naomii In MM.)