Chapter 29

[KAIDENCE'S POV]

The Party Has Started And Everybody Was Here. The Guys Were Out By The Grill, The Kids Were Playing On The Bouncer, While Us Ladies Sat On The Patio And Talked.

"Why Do You Always Have To Out Do Everybody Else's Party?" Junior's Wife, Ciara, Asked. I Laughed.

"I Don't. It Just Ends Up Being An Over The Top Party." I Said.

"Please! All Your Kids Birthday Parties Have Been Extravagant! It Makes Our Parties Look Lame!" Aleeyah Said.

"Whatever! Your Babyshower Was Big LeeLee!" I Said.

"Yeah...Because YOU Planned It!" She Said. We Laughed.

"You Do Go All Out With Parties Though!" Serenity Said.

"Okay Enough About Me! Besides...Stacey Throws Better Parties Than Me! My Twins Loved Your Twins Party!" I Said. Stacey Giggled. Stacey Was Nathan's Wife And The Quietest Out Of All Of Us.

"It's Hard Planning A Joint Birthday For A Boy And A Girl, But I Got Through It...With Your Advice Of Course." She Said. Gahhh! We're Getting Nowhere!

"Well I Know All Of You Had Wonderful Birthday Parties For All My Grandbabies So It Shouldn't Matter." My Mom Said. I Giggled. You Gotta Love My Mom.

"Kaidence, Come In The House With Me Mamas." My Mom Said. I Nodded As I Followed Her Into The House.

"What's Up Mom?" I Asked.

"Are You Pregnant?" She Asked. My Heart Dropped.

"Um...Why'd You Ask That?" I Asked.

"You're Glowing And Eating More Than Usual." She Said. I Sighed. My Mom Knows Me Inside AND Out! Ugh!

"Yes. I Am Pregnant." I Said. She Hugged Me.

"How Far Mamas?!" She Asked.

"11 Weeks." I Said.

"That's Great! And When Were You Going To Tell Everybody?" She Asked.

"Today. Right Before We Sang Happy Birthday." I Said. She Giggled.

"Well Let's Join The Others. I'm So Happy For Happy For Y'all." She Said.

"Thanks Mom. I'll Be Out In A Minute." I Said. She Nodded And Headed Back Outside. I Hurried To The Bathroom And Literally Threw Up My Insides. I Was Over Being Pregnant Already. Once I Fixed Myself Up, I Headed Back Outside.

"You Ready To Eat Baby?" Marvin Asked. I Scrunched My Face Up And Shook My Head.

"No, But We Can Get The Kids Fed." I Said.

"Well Everything's Done." He Said. I Nodded As Everybody Got Up And Headed Towards The Food.

"You Okay Red?" He Asked. I Nodded.

"I'm Just Nauseated." I Said. He Kissed My Cheek.

"It'll Get Better." He Said.