Chapter 15

[KAIDEN'S POV]

"Thanks For Letting Me Stay For Dinner Ms. Palmer. It Was Delicious." I Said.

"No Problem. We Enjoyed Having You." She Said. Mia Pulled Me Into The Living Room, And Kissed Me.

"Where Have You Been All My Life?" She Said.

"I Been Around." I Said. She Giggled.

"Have Dinner With My Family Tomorrow Night. I Want You To Meet My Folks And Siblings." I Said.

"Okay Cool. Hey Mom! Can I Have Dinner At Kaiden's Place Tomorrow?" She Asked.

"Of Course. I'll Pick You Up When You're Ready." She Said.

"Then It's Settled." She Said.

"Wanna Meet At My Place Around Six?" I Said.

"Six It Is." She Said.

"Well I Better Get Going. I'll Call You." I Said. She Walked Me To The Door And Stepped Out On The Porch.

"Make Sure You Call Me The Minute You Get Home. I Need To Make Sure You Get Home Safely." She Said.

"I Got You Baby." I Said. She Kissed Me And Watched As I Made My Way Down The Street. I Then Broke Out Running Until I Made My Way Home. I Ran On The Porch And Quickly Walked In The House.

"I'm Home." I Said. I Heard That Familiar Pitter Patter Of Tiny Toddler Feet Running Towards Me. I Then Seen Aubree Who Was Yelling Loudly As She Ran Into My Arms.

"Hey Fatty!" I Said Kissing Her. I Walked Into The Kitchen And Saw Everybody At The Table.

"Hey Everybody." I Said. I Sat Down At The Table And Sat Aubree On My Lap.

"So When Were You Gon Tell Me You Had A Girlfriend?" My Mom Said.

"Ew! You Have A Girlfriend? She Must Be Blind!" Naomii Said.

"Shut Up, Naomii! And Momma Chill. We Just Made It Official Today." I Said.

"Mhm. So What's Her Name? When Can I Meet Her?" She Asked. Damn! My Momma Does The Most!

"Her Name Is Mia, And You'll Meet Her Tomorrow. I....Kinda....Invited Her For Dinner." I Said.

"Ohh. Okay." My Mom Said.

"Mom, Dad....PLEASE Don't Embarrass Me! You Either Rugrats!" I Said.

"I Can't Speak For Mom And Dad, But Its Me And Vaeh's Job To Embarass You." Naomii Said.

"I Think I'll Show Her Your Hello Kitty Night Light." Nevaeh Said.

"I Don't Have A Hello Kitty Night Light." I Said.

"You Will Tomorrow." Naomii Said.

"Momma!" I Said.

"Calm Down Boy! We Ain't Gon Embarrass You!" Dad Said. I Did A Sigh Of Relief.

"Good." I Said.

"We Can Break Out Your Baby Pictures!" My Mom Said.

"Oh God No!" I Said.

"I'm Kidding. Calm Down. We'll Be On Our Best Behavior." My Mom Said.

"Good. Where's MJ? He Needs To Know To Be Good!" I Said.

"He's Always Good." My Mom Said.

"Man...He Digs In His Nose And Touches People! He's Nasty!" I Said.

"He Really Does!" Nevaeh Said.

"He's Gross!" Naomii Said.

"I Rest My Case." I Said.

"Well He Went To Bed Early. He Wasn't Feeling Good, But I'll Make Sure To Let Him Know To Be Good." Mom Said.

"Please And Thank You!" I Said.

           *****************

The Next Day...

The School Day Was Long And Boring. I Mainly Texted Mia The Whole Day Until My Last Class Period.

"Kaiden!" Kinslee Squealed.

"Hey Kinslee." I Said. She Sat Besided Me And Hugged Me.

"My Mom Won't Let Me Go Back Over Grandma's House Anymore. I'm Not Sure Why Though." She Said.

"Same Here, But Grandma Lied On My Dad So I'm Not Allowed Over There Anymore Either." I Said.

"That's Crazy. But Anyways...I Heard You Were Dating Mia Palmer Now." She Said. I Nodded.

"That's Cute! I Wish Somebody Would Ask Me Out!" She Said.

"Somebody Will Sis. Just Gotta Be Patient." I Said.

"No They Won't. I'm Ugly." She Said.

"You Can't Be Ugly. You're Related To Me So You Really Ain't Ugly." I Said. She Giggled.

"Aww! My Big Brother Thinks Im Pretty!" She Said.

"I Didn't Say All That Now! I Just Said You Wasn't Ugly." I Said. She Playfully Shoved Me.

"You Are Such A Jerk!" She Said.

"I Know." I Said Laughing.

              ****************

I Frantically Cleaned My Room And Checked The Time. Damn Why Didn't I Clean Like My Mom Told Me To Saturday? I Got All My Dirty Clothes, And Stuffed Them In The Chute. I Then Grabbed All My Shoes And Matched Them Up On The Shoe Rack. Damn! Why Do I Have So Many Shoes?! It Took Me Literally Fifteen Minutes To Match And Put All My Shoes Away. I Then Fixed My Dresser And Made My Bed.

"Who Knew It Would Take Dinner With A Girl To Get You To Clean Your Room." My Momma Said, Scaring Me To Death.

"Dang Mom! When'd You Get Home?" I Asked.

"Just Now, Kaiden. Calm Down." She Said. I Glanced At The Clock And It Was 5:30pm! Fuck! I Quickly Vaccumed And Sprayed My Room. Bedroom Cleaned? CHECK! I Then Took A Quick Shower, And Put On Some Nike Basketball Shorts And The Matching Shirt And Socks. Ya Boy Was Looking Fresh. I Heard The Doorbell Ring And I Immediately Hurried To The Door. God Please Be With Me!