This Was Fun

^What their common room kinda looks like idk
At the top the stair cases ten into a combined landing with the 'mix-up' in the middle.

Malfoy

The Perks of Being a Wallflower was easily the best movie I'd ever seen.

It was also the only movie I'd ever seen.

Hermione knew all of Emma Watson's lines. She laughed before the funny parts happened, and she cried a little before the sad parts happened. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. She was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

But I hadn't known what I'd gotten myself into. Once the movie was over, Granger was on a roll. She waved her wand, making all her favorite movies appear. Stuck in Love, The Fault in Our Stars, Divergent, Insurgent, The Mortal Instruments, the list went on, and the stack of DVDs on the coffee table got taller.

She exhaled triumphantly, smiling at her pile of movies. She was as excited as a little kid on Christmas morning.
It was ten o'clock now. Classes started at eight tomorrow morning.

"Pick your two favorites." I said. "I want to be in bed after those for class tomorrow." She nodded and picked out Stuck in Love and The Fault in Our Stars.

Hermione was positive that I was going to cry during these two. "I don't cry." I told her.

"Everyone cries during these two." She replied confidently. She wasn't wrong.

Hermione

I was right. He cried. Well, mostly he teared up a bit. But all's well. At least it reassures me that the great Draco Malfoy had a heart.

Once we finished Stuck in Love (more crying), at which he jumped up on the couch and yelled, "That's the guy from the flower movie!", we both decided to go bed in preparation for classes. As I turned to go up the stairs to my room, when he surprised me. "Granger?" I turned to face him. "This was fun." I smiled and nodded. "I agree." I told him.

We both went into our rooms. I changed into pajamas and climbed into bed. Sad movies really wore you out. I was asleep in seconds. But we'd forgotten something. I shot up. Oh no.

Malfoy

I couldn't shake the feeling that we'd forgotten something as I got into bed.

I was exhausted. I figured I'd be asleep in just a few minutes when I remembered. Hadn't McGonagall said something about a mix-up?

There was an extra room on the landing. And we hadn't thought to look for a bathroom... oh dear God. I dashed out of my room. Hermione was frantic, and just a few steps ahead of me on her side as we both rushed to the extra room. She flung open the door and gasped.

"Ew." She muttered. I grinned a little. It wasn't that bad. Could be a lot worse. Maybe. No, it was bad.

Hermione

Malfoy and I think very much alike. It's not good. After we had discovered the bathroom and shared looks of equal disgust, we both went back to bed.

Classes were awkward. Ron was awkward. Everything was awkward.

And I had loads of homework. I sat at the desk in the common room. I had already showered and washed my face. All set. All good. All homework. I had started at five. I checked my watch. It was eleven!

Why hadn't Malfoy come back yet? More importantly, why did I care? Just a concern for his safety I suppose. It would be the same for anyone. Plus he had missed patrol. I was ticked.

The door swung open. Speak of the devil. But he wasn't alone, and I felt my heart twinge as he stumbled into the room, his face glued to none other than Pansy Parkinson's.

I tore my gaze away. Screw her. Well, he probably would, but that's not what I meant. He stumbled backwards up the stairs, and I rolled my eyes. His door slammed shut. I grabbed all my things and went to the desk in my bedroom, casting the muffliato charm on my door. Sweet silence.

------Um... lets go with two hours later. 1 am------

I opened my door just in time to see Parkinson leaving. Good. They're were too many distractions (in the form of books) in my room. I moved my things back downstairs. Malfoy didn't show his face again. Smart kid, that one.

Malfoy

I was crazy late, it was nearly eleven. I had missed patrol. I needed a distraction to get into my room, so I didn't get yelled at by Hermione, because, let's face it, once you've been punched in the face by a girl, you have no desire for it to ever happen again.

"Do you think it'll work?" I asked Pansy as we stood outside the portrait of Snape.

"No." The former headmaster snapped. "You really shouldn't fool Miss Granger like this, Draco."

"Shut up, old man." I snarled irritatedly, casting the silencing charm on him. Pansy looked appalled. I winced. What happened to changing? "Sorry." I muttered, reversing the spell. Snape humphed, then left the painting. "Anyway." Pansy began. "Yes, it'll work. Even Granger won't figure this one out."
We both waved our wands, creating the spitting images of ourselves. I grinned. "Perfect."

I watched Hermione roll her eyes through a crack in the door, then get up and leave. I thanked Pansy and darted into my room, vanishing the holograms. I was exhausted. Again. But I had so much homework. Which I had left in my bag on the common room. I had heard Hermione go back into the common room, so I wasn't sure how I would get it without her yelling at me. I'm a ninja. I'll risk it.

I padded downstairs quietly, peering over the stair rail. There was the desk. And there was Hermione. She was asleep. I snuck down and grabbed my bag.

As I passed her, I stopped. Her hair had fallen in her face, and her cheek was on an Arithmancy book. Her right hand rested daintily on her Transfiguration book, and three of her left fingers were inside a closed Charms book.

I smiled to myself. Even asleep, she was beautiful. Every time she breathed out, a curly strand of brown hair would lift up, then fall back over her pale pink lips. I was entranced. I waved my wand, making a blanket appear in my hands, and fixed it over her. I considered levitating her to bed, but I had a feeling she wouldn't appreciate that. So I left her as is, and went to bed myself. After all, it was two in the morning.