Chapter 29: Gone Wrong

Start from the beginning

Before Hector could finish his thought out loud he saw a girl with cat ears and a boy with a monkey's tail bolt out of the warehouse and into the street.

"Who the hell-?!?!"

Hector's thought was interrupted again as he felt the warehouse violently shake and before he knew it the wall where the door was, was completely obliterated... by the Atlas mech.

"I better get a damn bonus after this!"

Hector thought before chasing after the mech. Hector was now thinking who was Torchwick chasing.

Then he saw a yellow motorcycle with a blond girl with long yellow hair driving it.
While a boy with blue hair and a reddish jacket was on the backseat chasing after the mech.

'This is the last time I take one of these jobs!'

Hector thought as he chased them while running and flying across the buildings. Whoever these people were he was going to have a real quick talk about messing with his work.

However before he could think of who exactly he was chasing on the motorcycle, he saw where they led Torchwick. The fucken highway.

'NO NO NO NO NO!'

Hector internally yelled in horror at the people he chased.
Out of all the places to run towards, they ran towards the busiest highway in the night. Torchwick had no problem kicking the cars to the side while he chased down whoever he was after.

Quickly pulling out his scroll he dialled 811, this kingdoms version of 911.

"Hello this is-"

"I need medical first responders on the west highway I-12 NOW!" Hector yelled in both terror and anger taking the operator by surprise.

"Okay w-what seems to be the problem-"

"A Atlas mech is crushing cars! Get them here immediately or people will die!" Hector shouted which didn't take long to get a response.
"Sending multiple ambulances and law enforcement officers to the area-"

Hector then hanged up and saw the boy with blue hair launch himself at the mech.

'Academy dogs!'

Hector thought as he saw the weapons and add in the fact he saw the monkey send out four clones of himself so it was easy to say it were students from one of the four academys.

To even more of Hector's horror Roman started winging the mech's arms around which prompted cars to be thrown to the side or upside down. Hector did something that would make someone think that the Bounty Hunter wasn't completely ruthless.

When the mech was then knocked off the highway he stayed on the highway to help those whose cars were flipped over.

Using his air boosters and gravity boots along with Sion's sword he flipped the car rightside up if it was flipped over or on the side and cut the doors where they were open.

Luckily the paramedics and the police(which he never thought he'd be thankful for) came.

"Help me flip these over!" Hector yelled at the cops while pointing at two cars that were beside one another. At first one of the cops raised his gun at him but then a person who looked like a detective judging by his overcoat and tie. He had short blond hair with a lightly shaven beard with black dress pants and a white button up shirt told him and the rest of the officers.

"The hell are you doing?! Help him help these people damnit!"
And Hector guessed they were afraid of him since they began to help without saying a word.