14. compition

Darren's Pov

As I was sleeping, I suddenly felt a pillow smack me across the face. I opened my eyes to see Justin standing there with a pillow in his hands. I glared at him and whined, "Justin, what do you want?" He responded with sass, "Oli sent me to get you for the 9 a.m. meeting."

Reluctantly, I got up and walked over to Justin with my toast in hand. We walked downstairs and everyone looked at us. I muttered, "Can we start this meeting?"

Manager Ty began to explain, "Yes, today we will be doing group vlogs and some group TikToks. The groups are Regie, Ryan, and Justin. Your trio will be going out into town for a video with Angel. Sebastian, Oliver, Darren, and Kane, you guys will stay at the house and film a video with Bae. At 3:25, we will start the TikToks."

The meeting went on for 30 more minutes, and then we all went to do our own thing. Seb, Kane, and Oli decided on a cooking video. We said hello to the camera and then turned it into a competition. Me and Oli were on a team, and Seb and Kane were on another. Me and Oli decided to make a Chinese dish called Shrimp Egg Foo Young.

We started by cracking the eggs and beating them in a bowl. We then added the shrimp and mixed it all together. Oli was in charge of cooking the dish, while I helped with the garnish. Seb and Kane made a stir-fry with vegetables and rice.

After we finished cooking, we all came together to taste each other's dishes. The competition was tight, but in the end, my team won. We celebrated by taking some group photos for social media.

The day went by quickly, and before we knew it, it was time to start filming the TikToks. We all gathered together and started brainstorming some ideas. Regie, Ryan, and Justin went first, making a fun dance video in the town square.

Next up was our group. We decided to make a lip-sync video, using a popular song from the charts. It took a while to get it right, but in the end, we were all happy with the result. The day was long and tiring, but we all had a lot of fun. We finished the day by having a group dinner, talking and laughing about all the things we did that day. It was a great bonding experience, and we were all excited for the next day's adventures.