2. Kane Ratan

I had the pleasure of meeting Kane, and I must say, he is a fantastic person. He was so friendly and amicable that we hit it off instantly. We had a delightful conversation, and I enjoyed every moment of it. He even asked if we could take a photo together, which my mom was happy to capture for us. Kane's sense of humor is something else, and I couldn't help but laugh at his jokes. He added my mom to his Snapchat story, which was hilarious.

Despite being teased for his height, which I find unjustified, Kane was incredibly confident and did not let it get to him. He had the best comforting hugs that made me feel secure and at home. I will miss him dearly, and I hope to see him soon. Kane is the kind of person who can make anyone's day brighter, and I am grateful for the time we spent together. I am looking forward to our next meeting, and I am sure it will be just as enjoyable as the last one.

In addition to his friendly demeanor, Kane also had a wealth of interesting stories and experiences to share. As we chatted, he told me about his travels to various parts of the world and the cultural diversity he had encountered. His passion for learning about different cultures was evident, and I found myself fascinated by his tales. It was clear that he was a curious and open-minded individual who was always willing to learn and explore new things.

One thing that stood out to me about Kane was his kindness towards others. I observed him interacting with people from all walks of life, and he treated everyone with the same level of respect and consideration. He never hesitated to offer a helping hand or a listening ear to those in need, and his generosity of spirit was truly inspiring.

Overall, my time spent with Kane was an absolute pleasure, and I feel fortunate to have met such a remarkable person. I look forward to keeping in touch with him and hearing about all of his future adventures and endeavors. Kane is someone who truly embodies the qualities of a kind, caring, and compassionate human being, and I feel grateful to have had the opportunity to get to know him better.Kane was such a kind and friendly person. We had a nice conversation and I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. We chatted for a while and then he asked if he could take a photo with me. My mom snapped a picture of us together and Kane even asked if he could add her to his Snapchat story! It was hilarious and we all had a good laugh. Kane gives the best hugs, they're so comforting. to be honest he's not even that short he's average and I don't know why he get's picked on for that I do know it's only a joke but still. I'm going to miss him.