Chapter 11

After the rescue of Bakugo and Tokoyami from the leagues hideout the students of 1a were told about the provisional hero license exam, where if they passed they would be given licenses to act as heroes of the situation called for it. They were excited and wanted to take the next step to becoming heroes. Izuku however already had his provisional license so he was held back by Aizawa. The commissioner also had a very big mission for Izuku and Stain.
Which was currently what he was being briefed on.
"These are the files on this particular family. They have been involved in the sale of trigger and other illegal quirk enhancement drugs. Prosecuting them would be pointless as they have very high connections in society, and we have been at a loss as to how to handle them. Until now..."
Both of them got the hint immediately.
"Clean up the compound, leave nothing behind" the commissioner said in a cold tone.
"We're wiping out the entire family? Isn't that a bit much?" Izuku asked.
"Luckily they don't have little kids, so it shouldn't be a problem. You gave your word that you would do anything for peace, think of it this way. If they should disappear small time robbers won't have trigger anymore leading to a lower casualty rate should an altercation occur"
"I ... Understand" Izuku said looking down. It wasn't ideal, but it was all for peace. They had to die.
"You leave immediately. Good luck"
They both bowed and left the office.

-
A few days later the news spread like wildfire. The famous and prestigious
Kamisama family were all wiped out, their compound nowhere to be seen. There was literally nothing. No blood, no rubble, no clue. It was as if they never existed to begin with. Class 1a had passed their provisional license exam and Izuku was happy for them, though the slight guilt of taking hundreds of lives weighed him down.
His classmates noticed and tried to lift his spirits, but to no avail. Izuku had changed alot to them, he may not have thought they knew but they did.
He looked tired and lifeless most of the time. If he was going through something he could tell them.
That day in class Aizawa was explaining the work studies program, something which Izuku already knew of, so he decided to sleep through it.
He was woken up by a loud, almost comical voice. A tall blond haired boy stood in front of the class. Along with him was a girl with light blue hair and another boy with short dark blue hair. 'The big 3' he thought to himself.
Mirio challenged the entire class to a fight and surprisingly Aizawa agreed saying it would be a good lesson to teach them. They thought surely it was a joke but a short walk to the gym and Mirio actually stretching made them think otherwise.
"Okay I'm read-" Mirio had to use his quirk as a string of tape shot straight through him. This surprised the entire class. Mirio then smirked and ran at them. "I'll take out the long distance fighters first"
As he said so he fell into the ground shocking the class.
"Where'd he go?!"
"AHH!!" Jirou squealed as a butt naked Mirio popped up in front of her. A good punch later she was out. That was really how it went for class 1a. Mirio was far from going all out, he was using full cowling at 35% and was impressed that he had to use that much to take them out. Iida and Kirishima rushed at him but were taken out too. He blitzed through the class even taking out Bakugo and Todoroki - though he had to try harder to do that. Izuku stared Mirio down before suddenly putting his hands up. "I forfeit. It's too much of a hassle"
"What? You're serious?" Mirio asked surprised.
"Yeah. I don't have the energy" Izuku said turning and walking away. Mirio decided to test him and rushed at him. His kick would've landed if Izuku didn't blink out of existence for a moment before appearing behind him. "I said I was tired" he said slightly annoyed.
"How does your quirk work? Did you teleport or something else?" Mirio asked curiously.
"I can alter my size and the size of things I touch, how long the effects last depends on when I want it to wear off"
Mirio nodded in understanding.
"That's pretty cool. We'll have our match one day" he said with a bright smile. Izuku nodded and headed for the dorms. The work studies program would begin very soon, and with that ... a new mission.

-
A week passed and Izuku was given time off to relax. It was much needed as he looked livelier and happier than before. It also gave him time to come to terms with how his life with the Hero Safety Commission was. The thought of his mother hit him. He hadn't seen her in a while. He'd probably have to since she wasn't satisfied with just phonecalls. That day he was alone in the dorm. Everyone had gone off for the day and wouldn't be back till much later. He looked around the room with a somewhat sad smile. Pretty soon he'd leave them ... for good. The reason why he went so far for them, and was willing to do everything for them was because they were the first friends he had ever had. All his life he was looked at as some prodigy with a very powerful quirk, and not as Izuku Midoriya. People always sucked up to him because he was famous, but here it was different. He lost himself in his thoughts until eventually he passed out, only to woken up by his classmates who had returned that evening.
"H-h-how long did I sleep? You guys are back already?"
"Yup. You must've been asleep for a while" Mina said.
They talked about their day at their work studies and the experience of being actual heroes. Before they knew it it was already late, and they left for their rooms. Izuku however shut his door, got changed and went out the window. "Here we go again"