Grace shrugged and took a seat on the couch next to her, "I don't want to. I want to talk about you."

Taylor slid her phone off of the coffee table and unlocked it, "One Tweet. One."

Grace grinned and accepted the phone as if it was her first born, "This is a terrible way to start off my interview with Tree."

"Oh yeah, awful," Taylor hummed with acceptance. Tree would undoubtedly be giving Taylor the speech about the internet in ten minutes. Grace's happiness was worth it.

"I sent it."

"What did you send?" Taylor had expected the courtesy of getting to proof it first.

Attention Swiffers: When I get my hands on the password to this account, I will be back. Until we meet again - Grace

"Oh dear god, Grace, that's the broom. Fuck!" Taylor burst out laughing in a way that made her stomach hurt. Grace blushed furiously and took the phone back to correct her error.

I'm terribly sorry that I called you brooms. I'm still learning - Grace

"I fixed it," Grace sighed in relief, "That is very stressful!"

"You're just crazy," Taylor stopped laughing long enough to wrap her arms around Grace and pull her close, chuckling as she peppered her face with kisses repeatedly, "I'm so in love with you."

Then the inevitable happened, "Do you want me to answer that?"

"No, no," Taylor panicked. That was a fast response time for Tree, "Good morning, Tree!"

"Is this going to be a thing now?" The publicist asked. All she wanted was a quiet Sunday morning.

"Oh, wait until I tell you about your plans for this week."

It took fifteen minutes of Taylor stepping out of the room to talk with Tree before she came back and Grace was picking at the strings with interest. She couldn't figure out how to move her fingers right when she tried it, Taylor always teased her for it because Grace knew how to use her fingers.

"Tree locked me out of Taylor Nation," Taylor said as her shoulders dropped. She took a seat on the couch while the brunette set the guitar onto the table. She scooped Olivia off the couch and pulled her up towards her chest to show her some love.

"I'm sorry," Grace replied.

"It's all good. When you learn how to hack, let me know."

"I will," Grace turned on her side so she could watch Taylor with the cat. Taylor gently ran her palm over Olivia's small head, "You're so... I don't have a word."

"You need a word?" It had been a long time since they played that game.

"Something that describes how I feel about you. It is overwhelming. Beyond being enamoured but beyond love, too" the younger woman tried to think of a word for it but she couldn't.

"I think it's love," Taylor answered because nothing rang true to her more than that.

"It's something."

When Grace convinced Taylor to let her go home, because it took convincing, Taylor handed over an old iPod and a pair of headphones.

"A walkman."

"Fuck no," Taylor shook her head, "It says iPod on it."

"I was joking," the brunette smiled, "What is this for?"

"I thought you might want to listen to my new album. You were having trouble finding a word to describe how you feel about me, and well, those are my words for you," the singer blushed slightly. Grace had heard most of the songs, she was the first person she played them all for, but she was still full of anticipation waiting for the final tracks. Those had been kept locked up.