27

It has been three long weeks since I've seen Ghost, Alec, or Kade

The three devils.

I took my shoes off before slumping into the couch.

I just got back from Aaron's funeral. I couldn't even face his parents or our friends.

I felt so guilty

If I had just left him when-

No Esmeray, you shouldn't have to end a relationship because of your ex-husband.

I let out a breath and ran my fingers through my hair.

I got up and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of Hennessy and cranberry juice from the fridge.

After two hours of drinking, I could tell you that I'm bat shit drunk.

I poured myself another drink and a voice met my ears.

"Little bird that's enough,"

I turn to look at the devil himself

Steele Perez

Ghost you never see him coming and you never hear him leave

"Not the Ghost I wanted to see so no it's not enough,"

I raised the glass to my lips and he walked over to me. He took the cup and threw my drink down the drain.

"Asshole,"

I grabbed the bottle of whiskey and he grabbed it from my hand.

"Fuck off Ghost,"

He opened the bottle and threw it down the drain. "No," I said while trying to get it back.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and lifted me up. I hit his back as rested me on his shoulder.

I kicked and fight as he threw away my alcohol. "Steele stop,"

After he was gone he placed me down. "You weeping our a man is fucking pissing me off,"

"You shouldn't have killed him, he did nothing to you,"

"He had what was mine of course he did something to me," he argued back.

"You don't own me. I'm not yours-"

"We are bound to each whether you like it or not," he said

"I hate you," I screamed into his chest since he was way taller than me.

I felt the urge to barf and before I could move I puked on him.

Oops

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Is anything else you want to off your chest," he asked and I shook my head.

He took my arm and led me upstairs. He brought me to the bathroom inside my room and placed me on the counter.