02

"Get inside," Steele said after opening the door to the room I woke up in hours ago

I walked into the room before the door was slammed shut behind me. I turned around and stared at the closed door.

My eyes went to the black-painted walls. I guess the theme of his room matched his heart.

Dark and gloomy

The room was cold and dark. I took my heels off and placed them down. I stepped back to a corner where I sat down and stared at my fingers blankly.

I still couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that I was kidnapped and will be marrying a man that seems ruthless and cold.

It's freezing in here.

I brought my knees up to my chest and hugged my legs. I rest my forehead on my knees before sighing.

This morning I was worrying about my bills and how my job didn't pay well.

Now I'm worrying about the fact that I may die soon because I won't be able to have a man fall in love with me.

This is truly ridiculous

Velda is crazy

I entered my room and the cold temperature of the room hit my heated body like a snowstorm in August

Fuck it's freezing in here.

I turned the lights on and noticed the small figure in the corner curled up in a fetal position.

I almost forgot about her

I think my mother thinks that if I share the same room with her I'll fall in love with her easier.

Psshhhh

I'm not going to fall for this woman.

I'll simply ignore her, pretend she doesn't exist, and live my life.

Love is a weakness and I'm not weak.

Love-

It's like a drug, it makes you feel good for a couple of minutes until it starts driving you insane and starts killing you slowly but surely. It leaves you with heartache and you're wishing you've never loved.