22?️

I was cuddled up in Steele's arms as he talked on his phone

I was cuddled up in Steele's arms as he talked on his phone. I ran my finger along his stubble as Celia and Alec were sitting across us.

A familiar flight attendant came up to us again and asked if there was anything she could get us for the fourth time.

She has been flirty with Alec and Steele since the moment we boarded the jet.

"Privacy would be nice," Celia said and I smiled.

"Excuse me," she asked and Alec looked at the flight attendant.

"What my girlfriend is saying is leave us the fuck alone,"

"Sir, I'm just doing my job-"

"We'll call if we need anything, get out," Steele said while placing his phone down.

She left and Steele placed his hand under the covers. He pulled up my shirt and cupped my right breast.

"Steele," I said with wide eyes.

"Esmeray," he said and I looked at him.

No, Celia and Alec weren't able to see his hand.

But still

"What?"

"You can't-"

"Why not?" he whispered and I didn't respond.

He removed his hand and told me to turn to the window. I got up from his lap and turned to the window as I sat back down. My back was turned to Celia and Alec.

He placed his right hand under the covers and cupped my left breast. He sighs and I looked up at him.

I smiled before shaking his head. I picked up my phone and took snaps of us.

He made funny faces in most and I would giggle at them. I started videoing myself again and his hand slipped down to my shorts.

He placed his hand inside and my eyes widened. "Keep videoing," he said as I was about to cut the video.

His finger circled my clit and I felt my body reacting to him very fast.

"Steele our friends are right-"

"Shhh," he whispered before slipping his finger inside me. I bite my lip and a devilish smirk surfaced his lips.

"Let's see how quiet you can be, little bird," he whispered into my ear.

He slips another finger inside and they plunged deep into me.

Fuck

I grabbed his shirt and tried not to moan. I buried my face in his chest as he finger fucks me hard.

The movie Celia and Alec was watching was a bit high so the sound of Steele's fingers and my pussy was a bit silent.

"Fuck," I whispered when he curled and twist his fingers. Caressing my g-stop gently he soon slipped out of me and started rubbing my clit.