14

With my heart hammering against my chest I took my underwear off

With my heart hammering against my chest I took my underwear off. I spread my legs and he licked his lips.

Was I really going to do this

"Come on little bird we're both waiting," he said and I slip my fingers down my slit.

MHmmm

I was even wetter than before.

He removed his guns from his waistband and sat up on the couch. He placed the guns on the coffee table but I didn't pay much attention to them.

His eyes burns into my body and I ran my finger over my clit.

Mhmh

My body trembled as he watches me intensely. My fingers worked on my clit and inside my tight wet hole.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

My other hand went up and pulled down the straps of my nightgown. Exposing my breasts and his eyes move up to them.

I played with my nipples, twisting and turns them. I pinched the sensitive bud and I felt my pussy getting wets.

His jaw clenched tightly and he look up to meet my eyes. I saw the fire in his eyes. The way he bite his lip and tried controlling himself.

I smirked and he got up. "Sit down," I said and his eyes darken.

To my surprise, he sat down and for some reason, I felt a bit of power. I lay on my back as I felt something rise in my stomach. It felt like a fire in my stomach as I felt a burning sensation.

"Oh fuck,"

I fed the dragon in me more as my fingers went faster.

Was I about to come?

Fuck

"Fuck," I moaned lowly as my legs began shaking and I felt a release.

I came

She came and I watched her body shake in satisfaction and pleasure

I smiled and got up. Her eyes were closed as she squeezes her legs shut.