Loved Affairs Announcement: BONUS CHAPTER

A/N: Loved Affairs is bonus content for readers who wanted more insight in the character of Lucas Higgins. Loved Affairs is also exstra story for you storyline lovers out there. Hope you enjoy and we will see Kaya very soon ;)
And if you want to see some of the side characters story such like Karina and Sophia please comment and Enjoy!

****
This Part of the story contains spoiler for the original Break Point Story.

Ok so you've made it what a whirlwind it has been right? Oh yeah if you are starting here please do not because if you know... I'm dead... shocking right? So go check out chapter one and come back when you've read the original book.

Now for all the Break Point lovers your pondering around and wondering why I have my own story. Let me just tell you that I was lacking in character a bit... embarrassing I would say so myself. So my author just used many hours to create a storyline and plot for me to advance to the real main character world exciting, isn't it?

Ok but for real now this is just the announcement part of Loved Affairs and not the actual story. Loved Affairs will handeling my part, Lucas Higgins' side of the story. Yeah there are many side characters to be dealt with but seems I am a character that was being loved... lets hope so. But for now enjoy Loved Affairs, the first part is coming August 1st. See you all there.