Kaya's Revenge: Part 1

2 Hours Before The Session

She brushes off her suit making sure its neat for what she will face ahead of time. The white suits her, her hair made in a tight ponytail ready for action. The bottle of pills still on her desk and the bag with the wire behind the desk. She looks at herself in the mirror and smirks.

She walks towards a record player sitting behind her oak desk she open the glass case and starts to play the record sitting in the case for hours. While the record play the classic melodies Kaya feels the music notes running through her, she feels at piece with herself and the world around her.

While listening time runs faster and faster until she hears a knock on the door, she straighten her position and walked professionally towards the door looking at the clock Alexia wasn't supposed to be here now, but an hour later.

She opens the door and there she stood, no more possible names she could be called now. She used all the names that made sense. She doesn't look the same, last time she looked cold and ill, depressed and scared but now she looks… better.

Her long brown hair cutten short, the dark rings around her eyes gone and looking down her nails, at least ine thing stayed the same, her nails bitten to her nail bed. She had makeup on which she hadn't had on last time.

Resist to let the woman in, she puts on a soft smile and said, "Please come in." As Alexia walked in Higgins office, Kaya saw Karina standing in her office doorway, mouthing, "You know what to do."

Kaya closed the door and looked at Alexia sitting in the same spot she sat last time, Kaya looks back at the door and locked it. She leaves the door and sat on the chair across Alexia.

"So… tell me what have you been up to?" Kaya began the conversation

"Well these past few weeks have been weird-"

"Why?"

"Well… um… I've left my husband, and I feel better already I have met someone new-"

"Hold on, you left your husband for someone else and you feel better now?"

"Yes, doctor and I want to express my thanks to you for helping me throughout this exsprence-"

"You have been for one session and you expect to feel better?! That isn't how it works miss Alexia."

"Please do not raise your-"

"I will raise my voice how I like!"

"Well I know what is best for me!"

"Oh is that so being on antidepressants for lets me see, 4 weeks will seemingly make yoh better at life choices!?"

"You just want me for my money-"

"Oh do not fucking start with you manupilation, did you really think I believed you on our first session? No! I did not-"

"Then tell me-"

"Shut the fuck up! I am talking now, you left your husband for… who?"

"I…I cant tell you."

"Why not? What is his name Alexia?!"

"I will not tell you!"

Kaya slams her hands on the table and screams, "Who is it Sophia!?"

Sophia looks shocked and feels scared, Kaya on the other hand chuckles and stood up from her position walking towards the window, as she sneaked a peak from the blinds she saw Lucas in his car waiting for his lover.

She leaves the blinds and turns around noticing Sophia standing up from the chair, "Where are you going?" Kaya asks

"I am leaving with or without your advice."

Kaya doesn't respond but walks towards her desk, and takes the bag behind it clips it open and takes the wire out.

Sophia reached the door and tried to open it but she noticed it was locked, she turns around to see Kaya with the wire, "What are you doing?" She said frightened.

"Well, you wanted to fuck my husband so lets solve this once and for all." Kaya stated.