Unwanted Maid Card

"Kaya Higgins you are a genuine genius." She thought to herself, the sun has set, darkening the room, she puts on the lamp next to her nightstand and continues to scroll through the website to find clothing that would help with her plan.

Her first plan wasn't going to work, by putting in cameras in the house, it would just be suspicious if a random maintenance guy came in the next day and started to put cameras in the house at every angle.

Lucas would then know exactly what's up, he would call her and scold on her because she would invade on his privacy, but Kaya knows he is having an afair but with who.

While she adds most clothing in her online basket she looks through if she needed anything else, but instead she knew she has everything sorted her plan was in motion and ready to act anytime she wants to.

Done with her online shopping and now its time to spend a hell lot just for a few pieces of clothing, she puts in her card details and taps the pay icon, a message pops up, "Thank you for shopping at Card Clothing your purchase has been accepted and will be delivered at your location by tomorrow."

After few seconds another message pops up from her bank saying, "£143,89 Has been deducted from your bank account."

Kaya knew the flaws of this full blown plan of her but this one is better than spending over five hundred pounds for a camera system she would only be inuse for three days. Kaya sighs knowing she can't back out now she has to live with the reality she is doing something she has never done in her life.

While she is now so anxious the only thing she could do is sleep, and that is what she is going to do, she leaves her phone on the nightstand and lies on the comfy bed suited for two people or for one person who is destined to be single their whole life.

While she relaxes she closes her eyes, and out like a rock she goes, her body completely shut down when she landed on the bed.

17 Years Ago

Children running through the park, birds singing and the sun starting to hide behind the rainy clouds, Kaya sits on the bench and looks out at the parents trying to convince their children it is time to go home.

She chuckles and watches as Karina runs by, "Kaya we need to head back before the rain chatches us."

"Just a few more minutes please." She replies

"Wait a minute do not tell me..."

"No Karina I am not waiting for Lucas..."

"Yeah that is what you said last time."

Kaya chuckled and rolls her eyes as Karina runs off back to campus. Kaya on the other hand did in fact waited for her knight and shining armour to save her, it was basically a ritual that they should meet up at the park under the big oak tree.

After a few minutes Lucas still hasn't shown up, Kaya grew frustrated but she still sat on the bench until she feels a water drop falling on her head and rolling down her cheeck. She looks up and noticed more drops began to fall.

The clouds started to cry leaving Kaya wet, she sighs and decides to head off towards campus, while she walks through the rain she thought to herself, "Was Lucas ever in too me?"

When Kaya reached campus she entered the hostel and walks soaked towards her dorm at the end of the hallway. She enters her dorm and noticed Karina lying on her bed with a book infront of her eyes.

She decides not to interrupt her and takes the towel hanging on the door behind her, she dries herself and decides to fall on her bed holding tears back. She thought to herself that day, "Maybe Lucas wasn't into her anymore."

Present Day

Kaya opens her eyes slowly and noticed that a new day has started, she sighs knowing she needs to live in this nightmare of a place. Yes this is her new life but could she win it back without difficulties in her path.

Life does not work that way, she already has difficulties on her path and more would come if she tried to stop one.

She sighs and climbs out of bed, her makeup still attached to her face, walks over to the bathroom and looks in the mirror, she looks at her makeup and touches it up so that it doesn't look as bad.

When she was done in the bathroom a knock on her door interrupts the silenced room, she opens it with no hesitation but also with a little fear in her body it could've been Lucas or Karina but they wouldn't know where she could be so it could only be the delivery boy giving her the package she ordered last night.

She takes the box from the delivery boy and puts it on the ground next to her, "And I just need your signature ma'am." The boy asks

Kaya takes the clipboard with papers on it and signs the document making sure the costumer received her package. "Thank you ma'am have a good day."

Kaya didn't answer back she just nods her head with a sweet soft smile and waved goodbye to the boy, she closed the door and takes the box over to her bed, she rips the tape off from the box and opens it quickly.

The fresh smell of newly made clothes fills her nostrils and she fell in love with her options she chose the other night.

Her first outfit was a yellow sundress, a sunhat with a pair of yellow heels and a black purse finishing her first style or so called disguise.

She puts the first disguise neatly in the closet and resumes with her second outfit a white and black stripped blouse with a black skirt and a maching pair of black sunglasses, and to finish her second disguise she couldn't leave out the most important part the black braided wig and black boots. It reminds her of the spy movies she watched as a kid of the Paris queen detective, that solves mysteries not only as a hobby to help innocent woman finding out the truth about their cheating lovers.

She smiles over joy with her second option, she placed it back in the closet and continues with the last two disguises she picked out for herself, the thrid disguise was what she called the maid card it would come in handy later on.

Her last outfit was a tailored button down collared shirt with washed out blue jeans and a pair of black loafers. Whilst she admires the fourth and final disguise she noticed her phones screen going on.

She takes it and opens it, scrolls to the notification bar and sees that the Ruins Nightclub posted an update on Facebook.

Sadly the Ruins Nightclub will be having their annual party, Kaya, Karina, Lucas and Jordan would have always gone and most of them would get wasted but after Jordans death Karina never went anymore, leaving only Kaya and Lucas.

Kaya would have always been the designated driver when Lucas got wasted, "Will Lucas be there tonight?" Kaya thought to herself.

She taps on the notification leading her into Facebook to the post, she reads the open invitation and noticed it starts at 10 tonight, it was currently 11am but could this be a plan because Kaya knows her husband would be there no matter what, this could help her stalk him and found his afair.

Her plan would work and there will not be any distractions that could stand in her way, she looks at her fourth outfit lying on the bed neatly and smirks she thought to herself, "Well Kaya you will finally caught him in the act tonight."